Season 2-Chapter 1-Summer Feeling(Wills POV

Will and Mike's relationship was going strong and right now it was May and they've been dating since August. And now that Mike basically lives with him , Everything's even better. They could go to school together everyday, talk all the time, sleep next to each other. It was all just a dream that came true, and this dream was going to last.

Max and El had came over and Max was so much more bubbly and happy than she once was and El was also really happy. They all talked about life, catching up. And they could have sleepovers every weekend because school was out. Mike and El ended up becoming the closest of friends and Will and Max also became bestfriends. This Max was better than the one Will met, she was more open and happy. Also Max and Lucas are dating now and El is dating Julie, and Dustin and Triy are still single. They obviously cannot pull.

"And like he looked at me talking about how I'm cute right," Max said talking about a random experience at school and Will was intrigued. "So what dud Lucas do?" Mike asked and Max smirked. "Lucas was having NONE OF IT and slapped the life out of that boy he ran away so fast," and everyone started laughing. "Like he literally-took everything out of that boy, he went albino,"Max said gasping for air. And that just made everyone else laugh even harder. This is how every day was nowadays, so chill so fun. "Hey you guys wanna go to the beach?" Lonnie asked and everyone nodded but something caused Max to have a blank expression. "Well you two girls can change in those two bathrooms," Lonnie said and so they went and Will shut the door. "Alone we are at last," Will said turning around and smiling, Mike smiled back "yes we are handsome," he said putting his hand on Wills cheek. He blushed a little and then they kissed, nowadays they didn't do that much because Max hated romance and El would roll her eyes. He knew they were just joking around but at the same time they didn't really like kissing in front of others either. And so they kissed long and passionately, but then they realized they were supposed to be changing. The only issue in this was that Will had scars from when he used to cut and he was self conscious about this and so they would change with mikes back facing Will. And luckily Lonnie being the best dad every got him the suit that covers the arms and legs. "Done?" Mike asked, "yes," Will said. When they opened the door max and el was standing there. El put her hair in a bun and Max put her hair in a ponytail. And so they were ready to go.

When Max got to the beach she froze and he noticed this. "Uh hey you okay M?" Will asked putting his hand on her shoulder. "Yeah of course I'm fine W," she said walking towards the beach but he noticed she wasn't. When she reached the water she froze again and he wanted to know why. "Uhm wanna talk about why you look like you've seen a ghost?" Will asked and Max turned. "It's just the last good memory I had with my family was at a beach and it sort of reminded me of them," she said looking at the water. Will also looked at the water, "yeah tough memories huh," he said and Max nodded. She solased some of the water on Will, "Get in W," she said laughing. And he got in to get his revenge. "Hey, never seen you around these parts," Mike said to Will "Yeah uhm I'm actually new here," Will said back. "Well allow me to show you around," Mike said winking, leading Will deeper into the water. "Woahh I can't swim," Will said holding onto Mike, "oh my God we aren't even that deep shorty," Mike said and Will chuckled. "Listen my growth spurt is coming in," Will said and Mike laughed. "What's funny?" Will said and Mike laughed harder. "Listen I love you very much but don't lie to yourself like that, it isn't healthy," Mike said smiling, "you know what I'm going to drown you right now," Will said playfully.

"Okay so I'm guessing yall are ready to go back, it's getting late," Lonnie said and the kids left the water as it was getting colder. "Well tomorrow we are going to Six Flags, make sure you bring Troy, Dustin, and Lucas as well, I have the money," Lonnje said to Will. "Ooh wait can we actually stop for some food?" Will asked and Lonnie nodded. They put the towel on the car seats and Max called shotgun. All five were joking and laughing the entire drive. To them Lonnie wasn't an adult, he was just another addition to their little group and no one really questioned it. They stopped at a McDonald's and drove back to the house.