Season 2-Chapter 11: Rollercoaster(Troy

Troy was hanging out with Jake more often, more than he's been hanging out with Dustin. I mean, that was bound to happen right? He was getting older and finally, he was at his peak. But he still felt really guilty about about his parents, about how he didn't care. They died and he didn't even cry. And he's been wishing for this to happen all of his life and now that it did, he wasn't happy but he wasn't sad either. He felt as if he made this happen, all of that wishing, it was finally happening.

"You okay?" Jake asked and Troy turned, being snapped put of his gaze. "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay," he said tilting his head down a little. "You don't seem okay," Jake said and Troy turned to look at him. "I'm okay, I promise," he said lying and Jake nodded. He didn't want Jake to know, he didn't want him to worry about anything. He didn't want him to know, that he was heartless. They continued to walk around, before Troy would walk around alone to think about whatever was going on, but now Jake was with him. But even though he was with him, he still felt alone. And somehow he felt as if he was fighting this battle-alone.

He found himself at the graveyard where his parents were buried, side by side. He put flowers beside both of the Graves. "You put me through hell dad, and you mom, never saved me. Both of you were terrible but it's half my fault why your both dead now. Maybe if I never wished on your downfall, maybe you'd still be here. And I know that sounds crazy but I have a feeling it would've worked. I'm not even sad about it and I want to, I really want to. But I just can't, and even if I could go back in time, I don't know if I'd change that. I don't fully regret it, I don't completely miss you both. I hope you both rest in peace though, and please forgive me, because I can't forgive myself." Troy said and he looked at both of their graves. "Love your piece of shit son, Troy," he said as he stood up, and then he walked away.

He thought that'd make hum feel better, and foe a couple of days it did. But now that Troy lived with Dustin his mother and he needed some therapy, and Dustin's mom signed him up. "Hello call me Aubree, and I'll be your therapist," she said to him and Troy never liked the idea of opening up to random people but something about hr, he just said what was on his mind. "Call me Troy," he said and she smiled. "Okay Troy so tell me about what's going on," she said and Troy looked up at her. "I feel like there's two entire boulders on my back pushing me down, because of my parents, I didn't cry, I didn't fcking cry when my parents died. I didn't even give a speech or anything, I just tried to move on " He said and he looked back down. "I see, well why might you feel this," she said and he looked back up. "They were horrible, a bunch of assholes, but still, they were my parents," he said and she looked at him. "How bad?" She asked and he turned to the left. "Bad, my dad was physically and emotionally abusive, and my mom added on to the emotional abuse." He said and he dropped a few tears. "I see, well maybe that's why you don't feel sad. They sound horrible," she said and he looked back at her. "He was in jail for it, he put me in a month long coma. And after I woke up, I found out he was in jail and then he died a little while later." He said trying to hold back tears. He hated talking about it, and it wasn't the fact that his dad died, it was the death part itself, he hated that word, it triggered him. "And how does you not being sad about it make you feel?" She asked and he looked into her eyes. "Like a monster."

When he got back to the house he thought about what he said monster, monster monst...... filled his head. He started to cry while he looked up. That's how he really felt, his dad wasn't the monster, his mother wasn't the master, he was. He caused this since the day he was born, that's when his dad started to drink too much. If he was never born, maybe his dad wouldn't have gotten that alcohol poisoning and they would be alive. He caused their deaths, maybe not directly, but he felt he did in some way. And so he layed down thinking that he was the reason, overall.