Season 2-Chapter 18: Verge (Els POV

El has made a lot of enemy's since she got here, many of them knew where she was and maybe she shouldn't of been surprised.

El decided to bike over to Max's house so the three of them could chill out and she felt eyes in the back of her head. She turned and nothing was there so she kept biking. She eventually arrived at the house.

"Hey Ellie," Max said moving aside so she could walk in and Lucas was cooking. She also saw a bunch of bags on the table. "School starts back up in like a month so we went back to school shopping," Max said smiling and El smiled back. "Oh hey El, I'm cooking burgers, you want some?" Lucas asked and El nodded, "sure I'll take some," she said and she went to sit on the couch.  "I didn't know you were coming today," Max said and El smiled, "I wasn't but then I felt like someone was watching me so I just came here," El said and Max gave her a confused look. "Watching you?" Max said and El nodded. "Oh okay, well maybe it was nothing," Max said and El looked at her. "You could be right it was probably nothing." El said and Max smiled. "Well stay here as long as you want," Max said and El smiled. "I'll probably eat then leave," El said and Max nodded. "Okay that sounds good," Max said.

They ate and watched a bunch of movies and by the time they were done it was one in the morning. "I'll just sleep here tonight I guess, and leave in the morning," she said and Max and Lucas nodded. And so she decided to sleep alone on the couch because for some reason, she enjoyed sleeping on the couch. She ahd a dream that someone took her and she never really got a clear description of who, and then she woke up and looked around. Luckily, it was just a dream, she wiped the sweat off her face and went back to sleep.

"Actually before you leave, wanna go put and watch the new Scream movies with us?" Max asked and El nodded. They walked to the movie theater laughing. Neither one of the three knew exactly why they were laughing, they just were. The movie was pretty scary and El squeezed Max's hand like twenty different time during the whole thing. "You cannot be that scared," Max said and El turned, "I should've just went home," she said and Max smirked. As soon as El looked back at the movie another person was brutally being murdered, her eyes went wide and Max started laughing. "Holy sh*t your face," Max said laughing harder. "Whatever Mayfield," El said and Max was gasping for air. "Whyd your ey-eyes go so w-ide, oh my gooood," Max said wiping tears from her face and El put up her middle finger at her.

"Okay now I'm going home," El said about to walk away. "Wait it's about lunch time, want some panda express?" Max asked and El turned. El loved Panda Express and she walked back to the two. And so they made their way to Panda Express.

"No Lu you don't understand, her face, it was priceless," Max said and El rolled her eyes. "It wasn't even that funny," El said after she finished chewing. "Yes it was your eyes literally looked lime Momos, and your jaw was down all the way," Max said and El glared at her. "Remember when we watch Halloween Max? That was exactly how your face was," El said and Max gave her a wow expression. "So you wanna take it there? Remember when Lucas was playing The Last of Us and you jumped three feet high when that big fat btc walked in," Max said and El was stunned. "Remember when-," El began, "ladies," Licas said and they both looked at him. "Shut up Lucas because remember when you got scared you were gonna fall from the ladder," Max said and Lucas was about to talk. "Remember when you got jumoscared 3 times," El said and Lucas stayed quiet. They all started laughing and El never went home and stayed another night with them.
And thank God she did