Season 4-Chapter 15: The Gateway Pt. 4

The last phase was underway, killing Vecna and the vines finally let go of them they went up the stairs ready to finish what they started.

Steve, Jonathan, Hopper, and Joyce all threw bottles that were lit causing Vecna to light on fire. Nancy turned ti look at Mike who was holding an assault rifle. She smiled and Nancy shot her shotgun at Vecna and Mike started shooting him. Nancy walked up to him. "Bye son of a bitch" she said shooting him in the chest causing him to fall out of the window. They ran outside of the mansion and Vecna seemed to have dissapeared. They looked around but couldn't spot him, "fuck it let's get out of here" Hopper said and the group ran to the portal in the van and left.

El put her hand on Troy's chest and the others looked at her wondering what she was doing. "Call an ambulance" she said and Will called it to the place. The ambulance came shortly after carrying Troy away and the group looked at El wondering what she did, "don't worry he's going to be alright" she said and they looked at the ambulance that was driving away. "Evacuate the town, I repeat evacuate the town" someone said to the entire town and they saw people driving away but they weren't going to, they had to fight this.

The rest of the group met woth everyone else. Mike then hugged Will and Steve looked around ,"Where's Troy?" He asked and they agreed him a solemn expression and he nodded. "Now we have to close that portal and kill every monster that's coming out of it, easy right?" Joyce said and Mike smiled. "Well it helps that we don't have to worry about anyone else but us in since their all evacuating" El said and they all turned to look at the giant portal and millions of monsters were pouring out of it. "We also need to find T-11 and end her, I want revenge" Dustin said and the group left to make sure that Troy was OK.

"He should be fine but we need to transfer him somewhere else in since we are evacuating the town" the doctor said and she shook her head. "No don't worry about it I'm a doctor ill look after him, keep him here" Joyce said and the doctor shrugged leaving her the supplies then leaving the hospital. "I'll stay with Joyce and look after Troy you all need to go fight" Hopper said and so they nodded leaving the hospital wondering how they would be able to defeat the monsters and where Vecna was.

To be continued...