Season 1-Chapter 17: Whats Left(Wills POV

So far Lonnie has been the been the best. He always drove Will to school, talked to him about whatever he was going through, helped him with anything he asked. It was like Lonnie was his bestfriend, and Will loved that. He was so happy at how different Lonnie was from before. "Hey bud," Lonnie said as Will was sitting in his bed listening to music with his back against the wall. He took off the headphones and paused the music, "hey," he said scooting over smiling. Lonnie sat beside him "soooo, you and Mike doing okay?," Lonnie asked and Will nodded. "Yep everything's fine between us but Max for some reason stopped talking to me," Will said a little sad because Max was his first friend here. "Well her loss, if she disent want to hang out with the best person that ever lived that's her issue," Lonnie said smiling and Will smiled back at him. "You know you used to only be like this in my dreams," Will said smiling and Lonnie smiled back "Well your dreams came true," he said getting up. "Well I'm gonna go to work," he said walking out the room. "Wait actually can you stay home today?" Will asked because he wanted to have a movie fest with him. Lonnie turned and nodded "sure I'll call in sick," he said smiling. That's one thing he really like about Lonnie, he always put Will first over anything. And so he did and they decided to watch the Scream movies.

Lonnies phone buzzed and he looked at it, hid face dropped. "Oh my god-" he said and Will turned to look at him and he was frightened, "what is it,"he asked and Lonnie gave Will his phone. The place Lonnie worked at was bombed by someone. If Will didn't ask Lonnie to stay home he would be dead right now. They looked at each other "you indirectly saved my life-" Lonnie said and Will nodded. He was speechless like he had some sort of premonition about this and decided to keep Lonnie home. "Uhm bud I'll be right back I have to take a call," Lonnie said and Will paused the movie and decided to call Mike. "Hey Will," Mike said over the phone and Will said hey back. "So what's up?" Mike asked and Will stayed silent for a little bit. "Uh well the place my dad worked at exploded," he said and mike replied back "is he okay?" So scared. "Yeah he's fine because I had him stay home but what if I didn't?" Will said and he sounded scared. "Uhm well I'm glad you did, Lonnies a really good guy and the world would be at a big loss if he died," Mike said and Will stopped for a minute. Because Will only asked to watch those movies with Lonnie because Max wasn't talking to him right now. "I'll call you later love," he said hanging up the phone as Lonnke sat back down. "They're going to move me to another place, as assistant manager," he said smiling. Meaning Lonnie was going to get paid even more than he already did. "How would you feel about movie to a bigger house, you would still go to school with your boyfriend and friends but we would be in a better place," he asked Will and Will thought about the pros and cons. The only cons being he would have to drive to get to max and the others houses and he would have ti wake up earlier for school. "Yeah I'd like that," he said smiling and they continued to watch the movie.

"You done packing?" Joyce asked and Will nodded. He onky been in this house for 2 months and he was already leaving it. "Okay well help us load the stuff into the cars," Joyce said as she walked away. It was kind of bittersweet leaving like this. In the distance she saw max on her porch listening to music. "I'll be right back," he said running over to her. When she noticed him she took off her headphones, "I'm moving," he said to her and she looked kind of scared but also surprised. "Already? You just got here," she said to him. "Oh I should've been clearer I'm just moving to a bigger house, I'll still be going to school thought but you won't see me as often as before," be said and Max calmed down a little. "Oh, well how far would you be?," she asked and looked at him. "Oh uhm about a 30 minute car ride I don't know how long that is biking though," he said and Max seemed surprised again. "Damn Byers, who would I talk to?" She said. "Well Mike lives close to you and my dad said he'd drive me here whenever so you'll be fine," he said smiling at her.

When he arrived to the house it looked classy and bigger than he expected. Did he really need all this space when it's just three of them? "Well I need to go get the food for Thanksgiving," Joyce said after all the boxes were inside the house and she left. And so the unboxed everything at it took a long time, but when they did, the place looked like home and he smiled to himself. He decided to text everyone his jew address and for them to come over for a sleepover. And they all agreed even max, and so he got some snacks and some movies because they were about to have a whole lot of fun. And Will hasn't seen Mike for a little while so that was also a plus.

Mike was the first to arrive which was expected, then dustin, then lucas then el, then max. And for some reason Max had brought Troy which he didn't mind much since they were starting ti warm up to him. "Oh yeah I brought Troy, the more the merrier," she said non-chalant and Troy waved at Will and Will waved back. And so they ate snacks and watched movies then Mike had an idea. Truth or dare.

"So basically you spin the bottle and you get to ask the person truth or dare depending on who it lands on." He said as if they didn't all know how to play truth or dare. "Me first," Max said spinning the bottle and it landed on Mike. "Truth or dare homo," she said and he picked dare. "I dare you to go and call Nancy and tell her she's ugly asf," Max said and so he picked up the phone "Hey anncy your ugly asf you know that," he said hanging up the phone before she could retalliate. "Well my turn then," Mike said spinning the bottle and it landed on Lucas. He picked truth, "is it true that you had a crush on Max at some point?" He asked and Lucas nodded. Lucas spinned the bottle and it landed on Will, will picked dare. "I dare you to go into your closet with mike for 10 minutes," he said. Wills closet was almost completely full and the only way they would fit in there is if
There was no space between them. "Well looks like we're back in the closet," Will said smirking and Mike chuckled a little. "It isn't all that bad, you smell like strawberrys and I don't mind bring this close to you," Mike said and Will blushed a little. "Oh shut up," he said playfully punching his arm. "You know it's been 71 hours and 32 minutes since I last kissed you," Mike said. Will was flattered that he was counting, "well that's not make it 33 minutes," he said and then kissed mike and they held it. "Ugh gay people," Max said when she opened the closet. They both sat down and will spun the bottle and it landed on Troy. He picked true "is it true you want to be friends with the five of them again?" He asked and Troy looked Will dead in the eye. "I'm sorry about what I did I truly am and yes I would like us all to be friends," he said and by the look in his eye Will knew he was telling the truth. They decided to stop playing in since they were getting tired.