Season 4-Chapter 13: The Gateway Pt. 2

Everything was set for them. They had the monsters distracted, they were inside the mansion and soon Vecna would also be distracted. What could go wrong, except they forgot a key factor, T-11.

"Ready for next phase" Mike said over the phone and they nodded. "Okay Vecna it's me again." Troy said sitting down on the floor. "So last time when you took me I escaped and that has to make you mad right? Well this time I'm letting you and maybe I won't escape but that isn't the worst thing ever. Just please don't hurt anyone of my friends just hurt me instead" he said and Max and Dustun stared at him silently not wanting Vecna to know that their there. "Come on take me already asshole you know you want to!" he said yelling but it was to no avail yet.

"Hell yeah! That's some good ass music!" Eddue said playing it and El saw monsters coming from all around. "We should probably rap it up" she said turning to the other three. They nodded and jumped into the van they were standing on top of. They attempted to climb the rope to get out but only Eddue and Robin managed to go through before they got attacked. "Run!" El said and the two ran out of the van. El pushed back some of the monsters with her powers but not all of them as she was still brand new with it. "Come on over here" Will said and El followed. They hid behind a tree hoping the monsters wouldn't see them. El looked past the tree and the monsters were surrounding the van, they were stuck.

The group walked up the stairs avoiding the vines until they weren't. Mike accidentally stepped on one of the vines. "Oh shit-" he said and the vines grabbed him and held him against the wall. "Mike!" Nancy ran over to him trying to get the vines off of him causing her to also be grabbed. "Ni stay back" he said but the vines immediately grabbed the rest locking them in place and their plan was starting to fail.

"Ok so you like to come after people when their vulnerable so here goes nothing. My dad I've always wished for his life to-end. I wanted him to just drop dead, maybe he got robbed and died or something. He never really stood down. And when he did at first I felt-relieved. I felt relieved of his abuse and the trauma he gave me. My mother too, she never helped, she just watched. She let him hurt me amd yeah maybe I wanted her gone too. Then when both of them did eventually die I felt horrible like it was my own fault why their dead right now. And now I wish we could maybe swap places. I want to die and that's why I'm here so please, please, just do that one favor for me I mean we'd be helping each other right?" He said and then Dustin sighed. "You wanted your parents dead?" Dustin asked and he turned, "your crazy Troy maybe you should die" he said and Troy was taken aback and he was hurt by what Dustin said. "Dustin you shouldn't be talking" he said and then Dustin walked towards him. "So you must want that for us too" he said and he shook his head, "Dustin don't say that I-I-I care about you all" he said and then Dustin pushed him causing him to fall, when he looked back up Vecna took his place. Troy got up and ran down the mansion and tried to open the door but it was blocked. "Shit" he said and then he ran to the other door and the windows but everything was blocked, he was stuck.

"I got the headphones" Max said putting it on Troy and putting on a 1 hour version of his favorite song. Dustin texted the group chat that Troy was in but they didn't know that the plan was going south.

El and Will ran away to the mansion as they had nowhere else to run. They turned and saw that the monsters were coming. "We need to protect the group" Will said taking out a knife from his pocket. "I agree" El said and so they began fighting. Will stabbed one of the big monsters and El began using her powers to kill the bats and dogs to try and protect the rest of the group.

The group inside of the mansion was running out of time, Troy couldn't stay inside of Vecnas mind forever, El and Will also couldn't fight the monsters forever so they needed to do something and they needed to do it fast.