9

Chapter 9

The weather in the afternoon was extremely hot, and the dark clouds seemed to be brewing a heavy rainstorm.

After the meal, Xia Yue told the elders about the gift from Asag, and said that she planned to try it.

Because of what happened when I was a child, everyone loves this only junior very much. Xia Yue has been pampered at home, but this is not a small matter after all. If the product is not suitable for more serious situations, the consequences will be It's not that they can bear it.

Grandma Xia and the others heard the words with serious expressions, and the atmosphere froze for a while. Infected by the atmosphere, Assag's chewing voice became much quieter.

In the end, it was Father Xia who broke the deadlock. He let out a long sigh, and slowly opened his mouth: "Yueyue is still asking for advice, please relax, don't scare the child." He looked at his daughter with a bit of distress

, My daughter was also a cheerful and smiling girl when she was a child. After that incident, she became more and more quiet and silent. He and his wife saw it, but they could do nothing but give her more love.

Father Xia knows what it means to a little girl who loves beauty with scars on her face, and he also understands his daughter's feelings, so he agrees with her daughter's attempt, but this matter needs to be more cautious.

"Yueyue, you can use it if you want. Let Dad try it first. If there are no side effects, it's not too late for you to use it." "

Old Xia!" " Dad

."

Daughter, continued: "Don't worry, Assag is not in the same time and space as us, and they will not bother to harm us, so the product must be fine, but I think that maybe our earth's physique cannot be compared with aliens. People are confused, so try it first, and be cautious." "

Besides, Yueyue's skin is delicate, and I have rough skin and thick flesh, so it's most suitable for me to experiment."

Everyone thought about the same thing, so they agreed After adopting this proposal, try it out first, and if something is found to be wrong, there is still room for control.

But Xia Yue held a different opinion.

She insisted on going into battle by herself, her father had done enough for her, she could no longer let him take risks for herself.

The final result of the discussion was that Father Xia would smear a small piece of skin tonight. If there was no abnormality tomorrow, Xia Yue would apply it again. He would first apply it to the scar on his arm, and then try it on his face.

Everyone in the Xia family was very happy that there was hope for the scar removal. At the same time, in order to reward Xia Yue for her bravery in stepping into the kitchen again, Father Xia decided to close the restaurant in the afternoon and planned to cook a big meal tonight.

Xia Yue is also very happy. The service industry, especially the catering industry, is open 365 days a year. Mom and Dad have not had a good rest for a long time, and they can finally stop and relax.

After cleaning up the restaurant, everyone in the Xia family went upstairs together. They all wanted to see this miraculous scar removal product.

Seeing everyone attaching so much importance to his presents, Assag was very proud and his belly was very high, so he was very happy.

When seeing these bottles and cans, everyone is more confident. Whether it is the design of the container or the product itself, they are all leaning toward the tall. Mama Xia usually pays attention to maintenance and knows a lot about skin care products. I haven't seen a product on the market that can compare to this one. It is estimated that the value of this bottle alone is not low.