21

Chapter 21

The Xia family operates all kinds of stir-fried dishes, soups, porridge powder and breakfast. It is completely incomparable with other culinary families. It has never been involved in the aspect of lo-mei. But lo-mei is nothing more than dozens of kinds The mixture of spices,? With Xia Yue's sensitive tongue,? The ratio of marinade ingredients came out quickly.

Dad Xia and Xia Yue agreed that this is the most perfect ratio, and the marinade produced has a strong aroma, a salty aroma and a long aftertaste.

But the two still felt that something was missing,? This marinade seemed to have a beautiful skin, but it lacked a vivid soul.

"Yueyue, don't worry,? Let's take our time." Dad Xia was proud and distressed when he saw his daughter in distress.

Xia Yue nodded absent-mindedly. In fact, this marinated material tastes much better than the famous brands on the market. The color of the marinated meat is brown and golden, especially the mixture of various spices and meat is more tempting. people.

When they tried stewing, the neighbors were so greedy, they came to ask what delicious food Xia's family made. When they heard Grandma Xia said that it was made of stewed meat, they wanted to spend money to buy it back and try something new. But Xia's father refused, these lo mei are only the current experimental products, how dare they take money from others? In the end, they were given away for free.

Xia's mother also feels sorry for her daughter after tossing for so long. She obviously thinks the stew is very delicious, but her daughter is still dissatisfied. It's the people over there, why don't you take it and marinate it, and then listen to other people's suggestions?"

Xia Yue's eyes lit up, this is a good way, as the saying goes, three cobblers are better than Zhuge Liang, with her and her father I'm racking my brains here, it's better to let others judge, maybe there may be some surprises.

She hugged her mother happily and kissed, "Mom, you are really the most intelligent person in the world."

After saying this, Dad Xia frowned, pretending to be angry and said in a muffled voice: "Oh, your mother is the most intelligent person in the world." Smart, I have been busy with you for so many days and you can't see it, the little padded jacket is a little leaky, alas."

Xia Yue resolutely refused to admit this statement, and hurried to her father, hugged his arm, leaned her head on her father's shoulder, and said sweetly: "Why, I am the thickest little padded jacket for my father. Dad has worked hard."

After laughing and laughing, Xia Yue walked into the gate of time and space with a large bag of marinade.

This time, Gus happened to be in the study, and when he saw her, he was pleasantly surprised: "Yueyue, you came at the right time. The hunters sent the animals over yesterday, and they were all found according to the pictures you gave. Store it in an incubator, just waiting for you to handle it."

"Great, I have prepared the marinade here." Xia Yue raised a large bag of marinade in her hand, pursed her lips and smiled at him, "Grandpa Gus, how is the kitchen going?"

When Gus got up and walked to her side, he smelled a strong and strange fragrance. Presumably this was the so-called marinade, and the smell was really delicious.

"Come on, I'll show you the kitchen. It was built two days ago, but I only made a few basic kitchen utensils, such as pots and pans and other small and easy-to-make things. As for the oven and the like It's still under construction."