13

Chapter 13

It was Pei Qian and Fei Xiaorui from the class.

Every class has a few students who give the teacher a headache. Apart from their studies, they are good at everything else. At the age of youth and publicity, maverick seems to be a unique label for this kind of people.

Xia Yue had never had any contact with them since they were divided into arts and science classes, so why did they block themselves? Unable to figure it out, she wanted to avoid it, but the other party was obviously provoking trouble.

"What's the rush, Xia Yue, Sister Qian has something to ask you." Fei Xiaorui is tall and has a very beautiful appearance. Xia Yue's height of 1.65 meters is still short in front of her.

Pei Qian's appearance is a bit inferior, but her personality is very strong and hot, her reputation is not very good, her family has a little money, she usually spends generously, and has many friends.

She crossed her arms and walked around Xia Yue.

Xia Yue's cold gaze made Xia Yue uncomfortable, as if being stared at by a poisonous snake in the dark, if she was not careful, she would be bitten severely.

Pei Qian approached her and said softly, "Little monster, what is your relationship with Shi Yu?" She

was not happy when she was scolded by the old man today, but she saw another scene on the street that made her very angry. She fell in love with Yu when she first came here. She is tall, handsome and rich. Before she could act, she was on vacation, feeling depressed and panicked.

She had always been extremely possessive, and her anger came up all of a sudden, and they followed the two into the bookstore.

Xia Yue had never experienced this before, she was a little scared, and lowered her head, "It's okay." "

Then how did I see you walking together?" Pei Qian squinted her eyes and pressed forward step by step.

Fei Xiaorui fanned the flames from the side: "Sister Qian, this sounds like a lie."

In fact, she also likes Shi Yu, but with Pei Qian around, she doesn't have the courage.

Xia Yue's hand holding the book turned white, she shook her head and said, "It really doesn't matter, he had breakfast at my restaurant, and it just so happened that he was also coming to the bookstore, so it's just going the same way."

Pei Qian sneered in her heart, came to the bookstore to sleep? She saw just now that Shi Yu hadn't moved from the moment he entered the bookstore and sat down, sleeping on his stomach all the time.

Furious, she pushed Xia Yue's shoulder and warned: "Little monster, listen to me, and stay away from Shi Yu in the future, otherwise you will not be able to bear the consequences.

" With tears in his eyes, he nodded in grievance.

"Hey, it's really lively here, what did I miss?" A lazy voice sounded behind her, and Pei Qian turned around pretending nothing happened.

Greeting him with a smile: "Shiyu, what a coincidence, you are here too. I was asking if Xia Yue has any recommended teaching materials, Xiaorui, do you think so?" Fei Xiaorui

agreed Nodding, from her angle, she could see his handsome side face, and her heart was pounding.

Shi Yu seemed to have just seen Fei Xiaorui, tilted his head and smiled at her: "Xiaorui's skirt is very beautiful today."