48

Chapter 48

Yu Jingfeng smiled all over her eyes, and patted her on the shoulder: "It's me, why, you've been abroad for too long, don't you even recognize me?"

Feng Ling followed her force and sat down in a daze, "No Thinking that she was sued by the villain first, she took out her mobile phone and found a photo of the two of them before, "Look, how much have you changed!"

Yu Jingfeng looked at the photo, then touched her face , hesitatingly asked: "Is the change really that big?"

"Of course! It's like a different face!" Feng Ling was extremely excited. There is no woman who does not love beauty, so she took a closer look. Young people in their twenties are white and delicate, with pores so small that they cannot be seen.

"Tell me honestly,? You shouldn't be greedy, and use something that shouldn't be used, right?" There is currently a cosmetic medicine on the market that works quickly,? The effect is good, but the side effects appear with age Come out,? Even endanger human health.

Yu Jingfeng quickly shook her head, she lived a happy life, and her husband and wife were loving, so there was no need to belittle herself.

"Then how on earth do you take care of your skin? Don't hide your secrets!" Feng Ling looked at her best friend's tight face, envious. Now that the two of them are standing together, the contrast is even more obvious.

Yu Jingfeng thought back to the skin care products she used recently, which was the lotion given to her by her son. She didn't use any other complicated things.

"Xiao Yu didn't know where to get the skin care products. I ran out of the water lotion I was used to at that time, so I used it conveniently. Later, I felt that the effect was very good. It was moisturizing and not sticky. It was very refreshing and had a light smell. , I've been using it all the time."

Feng Ling hurriedly said: "Then do you still have it? Share a bottle with me."

Yu Jingfeng glanced at her, had known her for most of her life, how could she not understand her? It's not expensive or big-name, it seems that my face really hit her itching spot.

"I'm using the last bottle now."

"Then ask Xiaoyu, where did he buy it?" Feng Ling was a little disappointed, but also hopeful suggested.

"In two days." Yu Jingfeng thought for a while and said, "He's taking the final exam now, don't bother him." ."

The two chatted for a long time around skin care, career and husband.

After Yu Jingfeng returned home, she found her previous photos from her mobile phone, and took another selfie. The two photos were put together, and the contrast was very obvious.

Since that day, she has been looking forward to her son's return.

"By the way, my deskmate brought me some things. I think there are skin care products you want." Shi Yu said as he opened the suitcase and took out the small bag Xia Yue had prepared for him.

Yu Jingfeng took the bag in her hand, opened it and saw the familiar bottle, and burst into laughter.

"I'm at the same table, okay? You two have met each other, and she will remember to bring you a New Year's gift." The triumphant appearance made Yu Jingfeng suspicious.

"No, it's good for you to be at the same table, but what does it matter to you? Why are you inexplicably proud?" "

Why doesn't it matter to me?" But I am at the same table, without my relationship, can she give you a gift?"