51

Chapter 51

"Watching the New Year?"

"Yeah." Xia Yue leaned against the window,? According to the new regulations in the past few years, setting off fireworks and firecrackers is not allowed in the city.

Perhaps because of this,? People often say that the taste of the year is getting weaker and weaker.

Shi Yumin sensed that she was a little bit disappointed, and immediately asked, "Aren't you happy?"

Xia Yue shook her head, only to realize that she was on the phone, and he couldn't see herself He quickly said: "It's okay. I just thought that during the festivals, I used to stand at the window to watch the fireworks set off by neighbors, but now I can't see them." Because of the disaster I experienced when I was young

, She is naturally afraid of fireworks, but as a child, she is unconsciously attracted by the gorgeous fireworks, and feels that the fireworks in the sky are really beautiful.

This is a very contradictory mentality.

"Don't think too much, the previous fireworks are gone, isn't there another me now?"

Xia Yue said with a chuckle, "You are really narcissistic all the time, but I am very happy." "Just be

happy . Yueyue,? Happy New Year."

Xia Yue subconsciously looked back at the wall clock on the wall, it was zero o'clock, and the new year began to count.

"Shi Yu, happy new year."

It seemed that this was the first time she called out his name so formally.

After exchanging thoughts about each other, Xia Yue said: "Tomorrow is the first day of the new year. I have something to do. I can't bring my mobile phone with me. I'm afraid you won't be able to contact me. Let me tell you first, so that you don't have to worry about it when you arrive." I'm wronged again."

Although he really wanted to find out what was going on, Shi Yu restrained himself, he couldn't let her lose her personal space.

"Okay, then remember to send me a message when you come back."

"Yes."

Xia Yue was invited by the royal family to participate in the cookbook auction, which happened to be the first day of the new year.

She had never experienced such a scene, so she naturally wanted to see and feel it for herself. She also told the news to her family, and they all expressed their support.

But Xia's mother couldn't help telling: "Then you have to come back on the second day of the Lunar New Year, your grandma always talks about you." "

Well, come back after participating in the auction." There is also a dance, I don't know how long it will take.

This time, Xia Yue not only brought the selection prizes, but also some seeds, mostly fruit seeds. The growth period of fruits is much longer than that of vegetables, and the earlier they are planted, the faster they will bear fruit.

The quality of things produced by Interstellar is not bad, and she is already greedy.

When she arrived, Nancy and the others were ready. This auction can be said to be a major event related to the future development of the Star Alliance. His Majesty and cabinet ministers will participate, and they can bring their families.

After Xia Yue asked Butler Matthew to send the prizes, she planned to go to the venue.

"Wait, Yueyue, are you going out in this outfit?" Nancy really couldn't see it. Yueyue was very beautiful, but she didn't like to dress up. Could it be that she was good-looking and confident?