33

Chapter 33

To Xia Yue's surprise, the family members were very relieved to know that she had gained a lot of strength.

Xia's father was afraid that his daughter would think too much, so he comforted him: "It's only a temporary inconvenience,? You grew up with us,? But you may go to another city to study in the future,? What about your mother and I?" Can you not worry? Now it's alright. With this strength, we can rest assured." "

Yes, self-protection is very important for a girl,? Your dad and I were afraid that you would be bullied before. ." Xia Ma said.

Xia Yue heard everyone say this,? The anxiety in her heart disappeared, leaving only a warm touch. If so, then she will practice hard and turn all her brute force into her own use. It can be regarded as living up to this adventure. .

Fortunately, it was the weekend after the gene repair, so there was still some time for her to practice her control, otherwise she couldn't even imagine what kind of trouble she could cause in school.

The props and kitchen utensils she used for practice were brought back from the planet Scripps. They used a very strong mixed material, which was specially made for her by Nancy. The knives and kitchen utensils made of this material are load-bearing Very strong. In the early stage when she didn't know how to control her strength, these tools performed very well. They were the first kitchen utensils that were not crushed by her.

Including the ingredients used in her practice? They also come from Interstellar.

For two days on weekends, Xia Yue stayed in the kitchen all the time. She really wanted to learn, but she had only initially controlled her strength. She was afraid of accidentally crushing the textbooks into paper ashes, so she spent all her time controlling her strength up.

Two days can be regarded as a harvest, at least it will not be damaged when it touches the tables, chairs and benches.

The Xia family also took advantage of this opportunity to add a lot of furniture and kitchen utensils, and the restaurant took on a completely new look.

Part of the meat produced by the practice was beaten into meatballs by Xia Yue. The meatballs are about the size of ping-pong balls, and even the elasticity is similar. It only needs to be cooked briefly, and the mouth is crispy. When you bite into it, the juice bursts out, and you chew it when you chew Full of strength, the beef is rich and delicious. This Coke spoiled the guests who came to eat, and the sales of meatballs continued to rise.

In addition to braised meat, Xiajia Restaurant has successfully launched another signature-hand-made beef balls.

The rest of the meat is made into meat sauce, which has two flavors: spicy and garlic.

Choose high-quality chili and minced garlic, cut the beef into small pieces, and cook the sauce with a strong aroma and delicious taste, each with its own merits.

While it was still cooking, the neighbors in the neighborhood couldn't bear it at first, and they came to ask what delicious food Xia's family was cooking again.

"It's just my daughter who is messing around." Xia's father smiled very honestly, but people with discerning eyes would know that he was derogatory and secretly praised when he heard his words.

Xia Yue's strength was so good, she praised her so much that her face became hot, she stuck her head out from the kitchen, interrupted the business bragging scene and said, "Grandpa Zhang, do you want some beef sauce?" Zhang Quanming smiled and nodded