11

Chapter 11

The cuisine of Scripps has been passed down for thousands of years. Later, after the development of toxin separation technology, people have been trying to restore the food culture, but the nutrient solution is extracted from various plants, which is an important strategic material in the interstellar. Trade at will, and offenders will be imprisoned or exiled to Desolate Star.

Animals are the same. They contain toxins. Scientists have bred healthy and non-toxic animals through continuous research. Because they are hard-won, people naturally don't want to kill them to eat meat. People who have the conditions usually adopt them back home as pet treats.

So little progress has been made in the gastronomic renaissance.

Ashamed to say, Gus has never seen such a rich and delicious food with his own eyes, and today he is blessed by his grandson.

There was no special dining table at home, so the only table in the study came in handy.

With delicious food hanging, Nancy put down the box without hesitation, and said something after eating.

The delicacies were packed in boxes and piled up in stacks. Nancy moved them to the desk with brisk hands and feet, and then directed the intelligent robot to bring two stools. The tables and chairs were delicious, which looked like a restaurant.

When the lid was opened, the dishes were still hot, and the domineering aroma erupted unscrupulously. Nancy's eyes were straightened. She understood why her son was so obsessed with the world over there. If she could go there, she probably didn't want to come back.

Assag climbed up on the stool by himself, sat down obediently, swayed his little feet, and stared straight at the delicious crayfish. He only ate two just now... Father Xia was careful, and prepared a table, chopsticks, spoons and forks

. Everything is available.

Gus and Nancy are also smart. If they don't know how to use the tableware, they can ask Assag who is more knowledgeable. They don't feel ashamed to ask the children for advice.

Apart from being proficient with spoons, Assag was no different from his grandparents, but he cleverly described how the Xia family stumbled and stumbled when using these tableware.

The scent lingered on the tip of the nose, and the ignorant Gus and Nancy stepped into the pit of delicious food.

The two knew that Assag must have eaten on the opposite side, so they ate without any scruples.

"Dad, try this dish. It's sweet and sour . It 's

delicious."

There was a chewing sound.

Assag couldn't bear it at all, and sizzled with a crayfish.

When he came back to his senses, the dish was halfway down, he blushed so anxiously, and said loudly: "Don't finish it!"

Nancy grabbed a chicken wing, tasted it carefully, and said with a smile: "Baby, Mom will leave some for you to eat later."

"No, I won't eat." Assag shook his head, his big eyes filled with tears, "Give it to Dad." After

saying that, Gus and Nancy agreed The old man blushed, he was actually no match for a child.

Nancy wiped her hands, held her son in her arms, and wiped away tears for him, "Does the baby miss Dad?"

Assag nodded aggrievedly, and counted with his fingers. It was really a long, long time Met my dad.

Gus sighed. Now that the war on the border is raging, his son has indeed not written home for a month or two.