12

Chapter 12

The fire is warm, and the ingredients can be baptized by the fire to become delicious food, but in Xia Yue's mind, it is ruthless, like the devil in the abyss, it left a ten-year-old scar on her body. ugly mark.

The accident that year completely changed the trajectory of her life, otherwise she would have three or two good friends, wearing beautiful skirts in summer and smiling freely, instead of being so gloomy and gloomy like now.

In fact, before Assag appeared, Xia Yue was not interested in anything in this world. Even the cooking she liked in her heart was suppressed because of the fire. Just to make parents happy.

She thought that her whole life had passed in such a muddle until that night... As if she had seen the sun through the clouds, Xia Yue gained courage.

She looked at the potatoes on the chopping board, which were thicker than shreds and thinner than strips. After a few seconds of thought, she had an idea in her mind.

"Make potato cheese balls."

Xia's father was a little surprised by his daughter's answer. He thought she would process it again and fry a plate of hot and sour potato shreds, but he still smiled and encouraged: "Then dad is waiting for the final result." Already."

He is a traditional chef, and he is overwhelmed by the endless cooking methods. In his free time, he also learns from online tutorials. Unlike traditional collocation and harmony, the younger generation is more daring, and the collision between ingredients is more intense. , There are often unexpected gains.

He is very relieved that his daughter has not completely blocked information about cooking over the years, and she has her own unique insights.

Xia Yue smiled at her father and got busy. It is not difficult to make potato cheese balls. She put the shredded potatoes in the steamer, hesitated for a while, and finally mustered up the courage to start the fire. The moment the flames sprang up, she He flinched involuntarily, but managed to stabilize himself anyway.

Thinking about the ingredients needed, she must have cheese and glutinous rice flour, but she is not very clear about the placement of ingredients and seasonings in the kitchen, so she can only ask her father for help, "Dad, I need glutinous rice flour and cheese, do you have them at home?"

"Yes." Xia's father wiped his hands, opened the locker and found these two things for her, and said, "Your grandma needs these two things when making desserts, so you have a lot of them at home."

" That's great." Xia Yue happily took the things, and the glutinous rice flour was fine, but she didn't expect there to be cheese at home.

She tore the yellow cheese slices into small pieces for later mixing with mashed potatoes, and kept the glutinous rice flour for later use.

The main ingredient, the potatoes, hadn't been steamed yet, and she was idle, so she walked to her father and helped pick the vegetables.

During the period, Xia Ma took the empty steamer into the kitchen to clean. Seeing the father and daughter talking and laughing, she unconsciously put on a smile on her face, "Yueyue, have you had breakfast? If you haven't eaten, go eat it quickly , This is a big deal, otherwise you will ruin your stomach at a young age, and you will suffer in the future."

Xia's family does not have a serious breakfast time, like Xia's parents and summer mothers, they need to get up early to prepare, and solve the problem before the customers come. Yes, Xia Yue got up late, so she had to eat breakfast by herself.