71

Chapter 71

After the grades came out, Father Xia planned his days and planned to hold a school entrance banquet, inviting teachers and classmates to come to his house for a meal.

Xia Yue was in a difficult situation. Her relationship with her classmates was so-so. It was because she had low self-esteem because of the scar on her face. She never thought about making friends. Afterwards the scar healed,? She couldn't get into it anymore.

This is really embarrassing.

In the end, she only informed He Jingcheng, who was close to Shi Yu, and Deng Man,? She also did well in the exam, and she was able to choose many schools with 985 and 211.

She also invited Qi Xiyue, the two were regarded as superiors and subordinates, and they were also friends.

But the banquet will not be held until the admission notice comes down.

Because of her high score in the college entrance examination,? And province X is also considered a big province in the college entrance examination? After the news was revealed, two top schools in the capital offered her an olive branch. In fact, she had already planned it.

She wants to major in computer science at Q University.

Xia Yue felt that if she could have such an encounter, at least she should learn something. Interstellar technology is advanced, and she is not stupid. A little bit of learning is enough for her to use for a lifetime.

And Shi Yu had to choose a major in management, which he had already decided early on.

During the period, she went to the farm to have a look. The seeds brought from the interstellar have been planted, and vegetables with a relatively short growth cycle have grown, such as lettuce and cabbage.

Animals such as chickens, ducks, pigs, and cattle in the farm have also been raised in pens, and the villagers in charge of the management are very dedicated to raising them until they are white and fat.

Although they were all amazed at the growth speed of these animals and plants, they didn't get to the bottom of it, which made Xia Yue feel relieved.

As for the factory, the materials she transported from Interstellar before can last for a while, and the sauces have been restored. The happiest thing is the fans of the sauce shop, as well as the new fans of Tang Peng, the sauces Once put on the shelves, it will be gone in seconds.

This is still under the pressure of the purchase restriction policy. If the purchase restriction is not adopted, fewer people will be able to buy it.

Those fans deserved to be the ones in the fan circle and the fan circle. They praised Baiwei sauce one after another with rainbow fart-like short essays. They went to the official v blog of the sauce shop to confess their love every day. Xia Yue was embarrassed to death watching it.

As soon as Qi Xiyue recruited staff, she handed over the official account of V Bo and the sauce shop to them.

Xia Yue became relaxed again, but she was still in charge of the skin care online store.

Because these skin care products are diluted at best, and watered at worst.

The boss sells water and water in front of the employees. She can't even imagine that scene. They must think that she is a black-hearted liar.

However, skin care products are simple to make, and she can handle them by herself.

There are very few orders in the skin care store. After Wang Qing told her colleagues before, a few extra orders came in here and there.