36

Chapter 36

Xia's father and Xia's mother have just arrived. When Shiyu received the news, they arrived on the back foot.

When he arrived, it was at the same time that Xia's parents were greeting Xia Yue with warmth. When he understood the cause and effect of the incident, the corners of his mouth were tightly pursed. .

Little White Rabbit has grown courageous, and even took the initiative to meddle in other people's business. Thinking of this, Shi Yu's hands itch, but seeing that beautiful girl, he softened his temper, that's all.

He strode forward and asked slightly worried: "Same table, are you okay?"

Xia Yue, who was reporting the situation to her parents, breathed a sigh of relief, "The savior is here?" She was afraid that her parents would continue to ask, ?The matter of being bullied last time will be unresolved sooner or later.

She smiled at Shi Yu and shook her head: "It's okay, why are you here?

" to keep her from being violated again,? But he couldn't be by her side all the time, and then he wanted to settle the matter once and for all. Since Pei Qian and the others have such a bad reputation, there must be a reason. It is estimated that there are not a few of them, so he consulted private detectives, one is responsible for keeping an eye on them, and the other is investigating whether their parents have engaged in some illegal activities.

Over the past few days, he has really gained something, but before he could sort out the evidence, his deskmate bumped into someone else's wooden cang.

Since there is nothing to do with her daughter, Xia's father and Xia's mother bid farewell to the enthusiastic police comrades and took her to go home.

When they walked out of the gate of the police station, a pair of middle-aged couples with panic-stricken faces came towards them and rushed in. Xia's father and mother stepped aside, holding her daughter's hand tightly, and said angrily: "Yueyue, next time you Don't be so reckless."

Originally, their husband and wife thought that it was a good thing for their daughter to have a body of strength to protect herself, but they did not expect that with a support, she would become more daring, and rush forward rashly with one to ten... Although she is not injured now, but As the saying goes, it is easy to hide in a wooden warehouse, but hard to guard against an arrow in the back. The person I met this time acted impulsively and had a simple mind. If it was the kind of complicated mind, the consequences would not be something they could bear. They are just such a daughter... Xia

Yue Facing her parents' nagging, without the slightest impatience, she nodded earnestly, "I see, I'm sorry, Mom and Dad, for making you worry. Next time, if there is a next time, I will remember to wait for someone to come before I act. ." Faced with something like that, she couldn't stand by.

Xia's father and Xia's mother looked at each other with helplessness in their eyes. The daughter is just too kind.

"At the same table, shall we go together?" Shi

Yu shook his head: "I still have something to do, you should go home first."

After the family of three faded out of sight, Shi Yu turned around and returned to the police station.

"Young man, what's the matter?"

As soon as he entered, the police came up to ask.

Shi Yu didn't laugh, and directly handed over the things he had collected to the police, and said, "I don't want to cause trouble."