45

Chapter 45

Interstellar's ​​live broadcast technology has been developed very well. Huaya, the largest live broadcast platform, integrates existing video delivery carriers, integrating TV, movies, live broadcast, short videos, etc., and quickly occupied the market because of its comprehensive and convenient services. ?Become the favorite video playback platform for contemporary people.

The emergence of holographic technology is another historic change. Using holographic technology in the live broadcast, the audience entering the live broadcast room will feel as if they are on the scene, and all five senses will be activated, bringing people extraordinary enjoyment.

Xia Yue took over the job, but the news that Scripps can grow plants has not yet been announced. Grandpa Gus said that His Majesty intends to tell his people the great news on the first day of the new year, and at the same time The new way of eating food will also be promoted, and that is a good time for Xia Yue to make her debut.

There is still one week before the Interstellar New Year, and Xia Yue is also facing the final exam.

After selling the stock of beef sauce,? She is not in a hurry to stock up. As for new products, she already has ideas.

After buying the skin care products, she carried out simple proportioning, which is the second processing, and water occupies most of the volume. Of course, when doing these, she pays great attention to the hygiene of the surrounding environment, and also purchased Some small machines.

But if you want to sell skin care products, the procedures you need to go through are not as simple as opening an online store, but rather complicated, and various materials and certificates are indispensable.

She planned to put the matter of skin care products to rest, and in the end, Shi Yu helped her? While waiting for the license, she prepared hundreds of bottles of essence.

Xia Yue bought a comprehensive skin care product from Interstellar, which can whiten, moisturize and remove acne, etc., because she doesn't have time to do too much, and a single brand is more convenient.

She also told Nancy her plan, and she was very nervous. She was afraid that after these skin care products were sold, someone would test the ingredients in them. If substances that were not found on the earth were detected, she would be in big trouble. .

Nancy gave her a booster, "Don't worry, even the testing agency here can't check out the ingredients in it. Someone used this loophole to plagiarize the formula of a big brand before, which caused a great impact on the brand. , Later, in order to protect intellectual property rights, the government added a special substance to each skin care product, which covered all the ingredients, so only the producer and the government's filing agency knew what substance was in the skin care product." "So you

take If you go for a test, you won't find anything unusual, so go ahead and do it boldly."

After hearing this, Xia Yue had to lament the power of interstellar technology.

Facts proved that Nancy was right. When Shiyu handed over various reports and certificates to her, the only ingredient in skin care products was H2O, that is, water.

Xia Yue's heart finally fell to the ground. In order to thank Shi Yu, in addition to giving him a few bottles of essence, she was also blackmailed for a meal, but she was happy with it.

After getting all the documents, she immediately started to apply for a shop online, called Time and Space Skin Care Pavilion, which was simple and rude.