25

Chapter 25

Here in Interstellar, it's not like the modern day to look at auspicious days and good days. Xia Yue doesn't care about those formal things. When I went to the store to check on the first day, I taught Mike how to make braised pork. At the same time, I have the credit of the incubator In,? Don't be afraid that the stewed meat made in advance will be spoiled.

So after two days of busy work, the shelves are finally filled with all kinds of lo-mei. The glass cabinets can't stop the strong aroma. Didn't the adjacent shop suffer a lot and be greedy? Later, the shop next door learned to be good Already,? Drink the nutrient solution when the fragrance is the most fragrant every day, let alone,? This method of looking at plums to quench thirst really makes the weak nutrient solution have a different taste.

Xia Yue didn't know that because of her relationship, many people had learned to lie to herself.

She came to the store early today, and there was a lot of traffic on the weekend, so she had to get ready.

The shop's plaque was tightly covered by the red silk cloth, and festive little red lanterns were installed inside the shop, which looked prosperous.

The three clerks also came early. Seeing that the little boss was earlier than themselves, they were not nervous. After two days of getting along, they had already figured out the little boss's temper. , she is generally not too strict.

Besides, it doesn't matter if the boss is stricter, braised meat has already captured their hearts, there is nothing better than braised pork in the world, if Xia Yue knows what they think, I must sigh that you are still too When you are young, there are thousands of Chinese delicacies, how can one kind of lo mei can satisfy you, not to mention the Manchu banquet, but only the eight major cuisines, which can make people unable to finish eating in a lifetime.

"Mike, you still continue to cook lo mei in the operation room today."

"Nicole, Julia, you two will check if there are any mistakes and omissions, and we will open later, so there will be no troubles." The

three The clerk was wearing a red shop uniform with ancient elements, and said energetically: "Understood."

After finishing speaking, they dispersed.

Xia Yue assigned the clerk's work content, but she didn't know what to do, and suddenly felt empty in her heart, pacing back and forth, looking outside from time to time.

When the matter came to an end, she became worried, what if everyone couldn't accept the lo mei? What if there are no guests? If someone came to pick things up, how would she respond?

Thinking about it, his complexion turned a little pale.

It was Nicole who saw her nervousness, and came over with Julia to comfort her: "Little boss, don't worry, the store will definitely be full of customers." "That's right." In fact, the two of them came to apply for the

job

. I am always worried. The employment situation in this society is not very good. Some people lose their jobs as soon as they graduate. Nicole and Julia are not from the same school, but they are both graduates this year. Their majors and grades are not top-notch. To support yourself, you can only do some low-tech jobs first.

When the store was recruiting, Nancy didn't tell them what the job content was. She only said that it was a service job with good benefits. Since the store opened in the most prosperous Vila shopping mall, they were not afraid of being cheated. Finally got hired for the job.