60

Chapter 60

The weather is getting warmer and hotter. The summer in the south is coming. When the watermelon is fragrant, Xia Yue and Shi Yu are ready to take the college entrance examination together.

A few days before the college entrance examination, the school let the senior three students go home, and those whose families are far away can also stay in school to review.

In order to create a quiet learning atmosphere for Xia Yue, Xia's restaurant closed down as early as ten days ago, and regular customers also expressed their understanding.

Although Xia Yue tried her best to say that there was no need to do this, she had already accumulated almost the same amount, and her mentality became more stable. The environment did not have a great influence on her.

But this is a big event in a girl's life. Xia's parents and mothers cannot tolerate any mistakes, and they are careful even in daily life.

Once Xia Yue wanted to go to the kitchen to get some snacks. When she passed the living room on the second floor, she found that they had turned off the sound when they were watching TV. I have to smile wryly.

Xia Yue only hoped that the college entrance examination would come soon, so that this grueling day would end as soon as possible.

In these few days without going to school, Xia Yue's routine is still the same as before. Breakfast, review, lunch, review, dinner, and evening is the time when she relaxes the most. When talking on the phone with Shi Yu, the two occasionally argue over a problem. The face is red, and more often it is the longing for future college life.

Shi Yu was still living alone, Shi Zheng and Yu Jingfeng's company had just encountered a major crisis, if they handled it carelessly, the company would face the danger of bankruptcy, so they could only miss the most important period in their son's life.

For this reason, Shi Zheng personally called Father Xia and asked him to take care of his son.

This was originally a matter of little effort, and Xia's father naturally did not refuse. Shi Yu is not only his daughter's tablemate, good friend, but also his tenant, so he should take good care of it out of reason.

Therefore, Shi Yu and Xia Yue received the same treatment, not only the three meals were extremely delicious, but Xia's mother even suggested that he move to the house so that they could take care of them together.

Shi Yu felt that Uncle Xia and Aunt Xia were more worried than his father and mother, but he was very moved, and he was also a little guilty, after all, he took their dear girl away without knowing it.

When they know about this matter, they still don't know how to feel, and all kinds of emotions may come to their hearts.

After both of them gained two catties, the college entrance examination came as scheduled.

On this day, Dad Xia got up very early and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Breakfast must be refreshing and nutritious. The college entrance examination is a game of brain and physical strength. You must eat enough to have the strength to answer the paper well.

What he prepared were flour dumplings filled with vegetable and meat. The dumplings were so small that they could be eaten in one bite.

In addition, there are buns, fried dough sticks, rice rolls, etc., which are extremely rich, and they are free to choose.

But there is no more porridge, this food has a lot of water, if you eat too much, what should you do if you want to go to the toilet, it will delay things too much.