44

Chapter 44

After genetic repair, Xia Yue's appearance has been raised to a higher level. She originally had a good foundation, taking advantage of the advantages of her parents, with bright eyes and white teeth, curved eyebrows and plump cheeks.

Holding a boy who is bigger than her adds a feminine power, which makes people unable to take their eyes off it.

In the picture, Princess Xia Yue is hugging Shi Yu, and Shi Yu's head is resting on her neck. Because she is walking in a hurry, her soft black hair is flying back, revealing her complete oval face, and there is a trace of anxiety in her eyes looking ahead.

As soon as the picture came out, quickly climbed to the top.

Netizens have called her the purest campus goddess and a different female knight.

Xia Yue found out about her trending news the next day. Taking He Jingcheng's cell phone, she flipped through the comment section. Information about her from childhood to adulthood was leaked out one by one. Most of them were praises, but there were still some Those embarrassing words pierced into her heart like the tip of a needle.

No one likes to be judged, and neither does she.

At the same time, more students passed by the corridor outside the class. Their heads looked in, their eyes were fixed on her, and the noisy whispers would not disappear until after class.

This has seriously affected her normal study life.

This is not over yet, old customers will naturally go online, and after seeing the trending search, they leaked the address of Xia's family with a random comment. After hearing the news, there are countless people who come here, squatting at the door and on the street.

So after class, Xia Yue was surrounded.

It was those entertainment reporters. Xia Yue noticed something was wrong when she walked out of the school gate. After entering high school, the parents were relieved that their children went to and from school alone. Therefore, there should not be so many people guarding the school gate, not to mention, she saw They lost the cameras and other recording tools in their hands, but it was too late when she wanted to turn back.

"Goddess, may I ask why you are so strong?"

"Little girl, is this photo a posing?"

"According to your classmate, you didn't look like this before. Have you had plastic surgery?"

...

Dozens of microphones almost hit her face, Xia Yue was surrounded by people, her face was condensed, "Sorry, I don't accept any interviews." After speaking, she gently

pushed the crowd away, Walk away quickly, and disappear when the reporters just came back to their senses.

The two reporters she pushed away looked at each other in blank dismay, shocked in their hearts. They are journalists, and they have no physical strength. During the interview, they pushed and squeezed each other, otherwise they would not be able to get to the front to complete the interview task.

The two of them are strong and strong, and they have been exercising for a long time. Whether it is a celebrity interview or a celebrity airport shooting, they can rush to the front line, but now they are slipped away by a thin high school girl?

Then they thought that since she could easily pick up a boy, she must have a lot of strength, they were careless.

Xia Yue chose to take the path home, and received a call from Xia's mother on the way.