53

Chapter 53

Xia Yue was at the front, Li Gu hugged her, and the two of them kept their heads very close to each other, with smiles on their faces.

The matching words are: The first group photo after ten years,? Refill.

Shi Yu's phone call came unexpectedly,? Xia Yue looked at the phone, then at her brother, feeling a little guilty.

Li Gu asked strangely: "Whose call? Yueyue, why didn't you answer it?"

Xia Yue had to frantically connect the phone: "Hello,? Why are you calling me at this time?" The two of them usually have a simple morning They say good morning to each other, and only occasionally communicate at night.

"What are you doing now?" Shi Yu tried hard to make his tone not so harsh|Bang Bang, in fact, he was very sad, he had never had a photo with her, yet another man got ahead of him, how angry!

"I've come to grandma's house, and I'm chatting with my cousin now." Xia Yue's voice was soft, she was a little embarrassed, because her cousin was actually eavesdropping with his ears up!

The sour bubble in Shi Yu's heart was punctured and disappeared without a trace, the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously, "Okay, then you two talk first,? I'll contact you at night." Xia Yue was caught by his

attitude Confused, suddenly called and hung up suddenly, is it just to ask what she is doing?

But Li Gu saw something different, he leaned over, and said with scrutiny: "Who called just now?

" Time!

"Male classmate or female classmate?"

"I'm at the same table."

Li Gu heaved a sigh of relief after hearing the answer, because in his memory, at the age of youth in high school, it was too late for the teacher to beat the mandarin ducks. How can male and female students be arranged to sit together.

But what he never expected was that because of Xia Yue's special situation, Zhu Qi just arranged it like this, and the two people who seemed impossible to get together in her eyes were secretly hiding under her nose. '

"Yueyue, you are at the critical moment of the college entrance examination. Don't be affected by other things, understand?" Li Gu rubbed his hair irritably. Well, he was even more worried.

His younger sister looks white and tender now, just like a little white rabbit, he is afraid that some wolf who is eyeing a tiger will snatch her away while he is not paying attention.

Xia Yue: My heart is even more empty.

Xia Yue stayed at her grandmother's house until the afternoon and evening, and when she got home, the sun had already set.

The weather was the coldest at this time. Fortunately, not long ago, she invited Interstellar's fashion designer to design winter clothes that conformed to modern aesthetics. The Xia family wore clothes that could block the cold, and it was considered a comfortable winter.

The family of three was full at grandma's house, Xia Yue specially made dinner for grandma, chatted with her for a while before going back to her room.

She browsed through the Moments, but there was actually nothing interesting, she almost had no friends, and the Moments were all relatives, or the newly added Shi Yu and Lu Xi.

Xia Yue saw that after she posted on Moments, Shi Yu also posted a photo, which should be a group photo of him and his family. In the photo, he had a cold face and seemed a little unhappy.