30

Chapter 30

On the first day of school, since the textbooks for this semester have already been distributed at the end of the last semester, the link of distributing new books has been saved, and the class officially started without giving students a chance to breathe.

Xia Yue is still dressed in gray. No one knows that she has completed the transformation from an ugly duckling to a white swan, including Shi Yu who is her tablemate.

The two haven't seen each other since the "fighting incident". Xia Yue was busy with baiweilu and gene repair at that time. Seeing the world and running to the Scripps star, and Shi Yu also took pictures The office building of Shijia Real Estate was built on a piece of land, which means that Shijia Real Estate is entering the local area, and he is too busy with official affairs.

After the first class was over, Shi Yu said to his deskmate: "Deskmate,? Your notebook..." Before he finished speaking, a notebook with a floral cover appeared in front of him, but the owner of the notebook did not look at him ,? Instead, he left the back of his head for him and took a nap on the table.

"Hey,? You!" Shi Yu tugged at her hair in dissatisfaction, but was stunned by the silky feeling in his hand,? He glanced at the hair in his hand, it was black and shiny, lying softly on his palm.

He couldn't help but recall that night when the two of them were under the lychee tree, when he looked up, he looked into her grape-like black eyes, even though she later saw how embarrassing he was, and laughed at him mercilessly,? But the concern in his eyes can't be faked...

Shi Yuqing coughed, and when he came back to his senses, his eyes were a little erratic.

"Boss, are you going to the commissary? I'll treat you." He Jingcheng walked to his table and leaned against him heavily. The weight almost made Shi Yu unable to stabilize his figure. He was about to fall to the other table, Shi Yu hurried Pushing this guy away, he quickly sprinkled salt on his sore spot, "Come out from the shadow of broken love?" He

Jingcheng gave him a resentful look, "Boss, you really don't know how to talk."

"Heh."

"Are you going? Class will start later."

Shi Yu put the notebook back in the drawer, "Let's go." The two left the classroom one after the other.

Pei Qian withdrew her gaze and looked at Xia Yue bitterly. This little monster used some kind of ecstasy soup to make Shi Yu so interested.

"Sister Qian, do you want someone to teach her a lesson?" Fei Xiaorui turned her head and suggested, she didn't dare to have any thoughts about Shi Yu, especially after being warned by Pei Qian last time, but why did she do that? Can the little monster get his respect? The jealousy in her eyes almost became substance.

Pei Qian is not the kind of person who can be fooled at will. Although she also hates Xia Yue, it doesn't mean that she wants to be a knife in other people's hands. Fei Xiaorui thinks she is too stupid.

She glanced playfully at her good follower, and said inexplicably, "You're right, you should teach her a lesson, so I won't call anyone else, you go." "Ah?" Fei Xiaorui didn't

expect He was still pushed out, and for a moment, his expression was very surprised.

"What? Scared?"

"How is that possible!" Fei Xiaorui managed to maintain her facial expression, "I'm alone?"

Pei Qian waved her hand, "It's up to you, anyway, I want to see the little monster be punished."