58

Chapter 58

Shi Yu accepted Xia Yue's gift, and he also had a gift for her, but this gift was a bit mysterious and couldn't be taken out now, but she snatched it first.

Xia Yue didn't know anything about it, sat with him for a while, and chatted about what they were doing recently,? Although the two of them video almost every night, but listening to each other say it personally, the feeling is still different.

"Are you hungry?" She remembered the last time he said he wanted to eat the meal she cooked.

"Hungry." Shi Yu didn't know how to be polite at all,? He came back with an early flight,? He rushed back without stopping, and now he was hungry and sleepy.

Xia Yue saw his tired face, thought for a while, and said, "I'll go to the room to get you something."

Inspired by grandma last time,? She has brought back the mnemonic,? Drugs that can improve human body function or Drinks are extremely expensive in Interstellar. Just 10ml of mnestics cost her 80 million star coins. Fortunately, she has made a lot of money during this time, otherwise she really wouldn't have the money to buy this thing.

Memory enhancers can not only improve people's memory, but also keep people clear-headed, and even have a certain effect on improving human health.

She dropped half a drop of the mnestic into the water, and took it out for him.

"This is my exclusive formula for refreshing your mind, drink it and see."

When he saw her bring out a glass of water, he was a little disappointed, he thought there was still a surprise.

The mnemonic is colorless and odorless, and its effect reaches its peak over time. Therefore, Shi Yu only felt that after drinking a glass of water, he was finally not so sleepy and confused, but he didn't notice anything else.

"It's delicious, very sweet." Shi Yu looked at her with scorching eyes, and he actually said a fine nectar from a simple glass of water, and seemed to be alluding to something.

Xia Yue couldn't see him looking at her with such eyes, and covered his eyes with her small hands, "What are you thinking about?" "

You don't know what I'm thinking?"

"I don't know, I don't know... If you keep talking nonsense, I won't cook for you." He blinked, and the slender eyelashes scratched her palm, making it itchy.

Shi Yu smiled, she must be extremely ashamed and annoyed now, but unfortunately, his eyes were covered by her, so he couldn't see her cute appearance.

"You're kidding, do you really take it seriously?"

"You're a real person!" Xia Yue thumped him again, of course, she had to hold back her strength, otherwise he would vomit blood.

After the two laughed and quarreled for a while, they came downstairs, Xia Yue went into the kitchen to get busy, Shi Yu held the light bulb potted plant and couldn't put it down.

The color of this light bulb is transparent light green, very round, and it rises abruptly from the soil, like an egg buried in the soil, half buried, generally protruding from the surface.

He could even see the glistening sap in it, which was amazing.

Xia Yue plans to make a small stir-fried beef and fried fish steak, as well as a hand-made fish ball soup.

Shi Yu is still growing up and eats a lot, so she purposely made more rice to keep her full!

Before cooking, she called her parents and they asked if they would come back for lunch. They said they didn't come back until evening, so Xia Yue didn't do their share.