72

Chapter 72

Half a month later, colleagues in the catering industry of StarCraft gathered together to participate in the formulation of industry conventions.

The studio published it under Xia Yue's name, so she couldn't be absent.

In fact, after the appeal was published on Xingbo, in addition to the strong support from ordinary people, the restaurant owners who tasted the sweetness of high-priced dishes initially refused. They have this skill, why can't they set their own prices?

The government doesn't care about them, how can she, an anchor, He De, get involved in this industry? But also to formulate industry regulations,? In the eyes of many people, this initiative is a joke.

Some people don't care, and some people naturally smell something else. They still remember that the backer of anchor Yueyue is the Star Alliance government? Even the royal family once publicly praised her.

Therefore, these people adjusted the prices of the dishes accordingly. Gigi restaurant was the first to respond, and because of this, it is even more popular among the public.

Everyone knows that the adjustment of vegetable prices is directly related to their vital interests, and they have expressed their support for the initiative with actions.

Which restaurant adjusted the price? They will go to that restaurant. Which restaurant is unimpressed,? That place will become deserted.

After a few days, I couldn't hold it anymore, and announced that the price of vegetables would be lowered,? I obediently accepted the invitation letter.

On the day of the conference, Xia Yue, accompanied by Kunna, left the seminar.

This is the first time she has appeared in front of the public as the anchor of Yueyue, and her true face has also been exposed.

Whether it was the participants,? or the audience watching the live broadcast online, they were all amazed when they saw her.

Interstellar populations have lived together and married for thousands of years, most of them have deep outlines and look more like Westerners. An oriental girl like Xia Yue has black hair and black eyes, which is really rare in Interstellar.

She still has the unique classical grace and charm of the East, anyway, she is exquisite no matter how you look at it.

"Is this what the anchor really looks like? Mom, I saw an angel!"

"There were rumors that the anchor was ugly before, Nima, please make me ugly like this!" "

Which race does she belong to?"

"Why? It's been 9233 years in StarCraft, and there is still racial discrimination "

"Don't be crooked, focus on licking your face."

...

Seeing that Xia Yue was so young, the participants inevitably felt contemptuous, and because of this, during the meeting, they accidentally fell into the hole Xia Yue dug Here, it's miserable.

Compared with them, Xia Yue has less social experience, but she has a modern system to refer to, she has a clear logic, and she lists out the hazards of no industry association management, and details the benefits of having an industry association. To make it clear to them.

A series of industry norms were proposed and established, and the conference was held for a whole day, and it was not considered finished until dark.