63

Chapter 63

With the experience of participating in the interstellar auction last time, Xia Yue specially bought a more formal dress from interstellar this time.

Ever since she saw the function of interstellar clothes that can automatically adjust the body temperature to best suit her body, almost all of her clothes have been bought by interstellar.

And also changed several batches for the family, especially Dad Xia,? He has had a good time in the kitchen this year.

Xia Yue also tailored a suit for Shi Yu. When she went out, her eyes lit up when she saw his outfit.

She circled around Shi Yu twice, "As expected, Buddha relies on clothes and horses and saddles,? Wearing a suit,? Looks different."

Shi Yu has long arms and long legs, and a well-proportioned body . After wearing a suit, there is a feeling between a teenager and an elite, which fascinates Xia Yue.

"I know I'm handsome, Miss Xia, but you're fascinated by me?" When Shi Yu first put on this dress, he thought it was unbelievable, without him, it was so comfortable. The summer heat is isolated, and the whole body is cool and comfortable.

In the past, Xia Yue let go of his shameless laughter and said with a smile, "Yes, Mr. Shi is so handsome!" "Miss Xia

is also very beautiful." The skirt Xia Yue was wearing was pink, There is a big bow tied around the waist, and the skirt is dotted with a few small flowers in fresh colors, like a playful flower fairy.

The long skirt covered her slender calves, revealing her white and crystal-clear ankles. She stepped on the low-heeled crystal shoes that matched the skirt, and her pink round little toes moved very cutely.

The two slender arms were white and tender, Shi Yu's eyes were dark, and he frowned and said: "Are there no other clothes?"

He didn't want others to see her attractive appearance!

Xia Yue didn't understand, so she said in a daze, "Yes, what's the matter? Isn't this one good-looking?" As she spoke, she turned left and right, looking down at her own attire.

Shi Yu took off his coat, put it on her, and pursed his lips: "It's too revealing."

She didn't know how criminal she was in this look.

Xia Yue laughed, stretched out her hand to smooth the wrinkles between his brows, and said softly: "This is the first time I've worn a skirt in front of you. I don't want to change it." When I met her, she really liked

this skirt, and the time left Not much, there is no persistence.

Wronged and said: "Then don't take off your coat."

"Okay, okay, I listen to you." Xia Yue was sweet in her heart, and obediently sat in the co-pilot.

"By the way, there are two invitation letters left, who did you give them to?" These four invitation letters are in the same box, why aren't the other two with him?

"My parents, they came here to meet an important client."

In fact, that person was an opportunity to solve the company's difficulties, but he has always refused to agree to meet the Shi family couple.

Later, Shi Zheng inquired about the client's itinerary this weekend and knew that he would participate in the auction, so he tried to get the invitation letter for the auction.

However, with the birth of this superb blue diamond, the invitation letter has already been taken away. When they were worrying, their son suddenly sent two tickets, which relieved their urgent need. They came from the capital and entered the venue first.