69

Chapter 69

Kunna moved very quickly, and the matter about fast food restaurants and chef training was presented to Xia Yue's desk the next day when she passed StarCraft.

The locations of fast food restaurants are selected in the streets and alleys, as well as the streets of residential areas with average economic levels.

The location of the store has fully considered the main target group of the restaurant, which just meets Xiayue's requirements.

It seems that? She is going to start recording the frying process of fast food restaurant dishes.

Because she is not from this world, she has other things to do in the real world,? So she can only teach cooking in this way.

In the recorded video, the function of five senses is turned on, which is very helpful for the students to quickly grasp the temperature and heat of cooking and various small skills. With the smart brain of the interstellar people, they should be able to learn it soon.

The dishes in fast food restaurants are not very complicated, like white-cut chicken and white-cut duck, and garlic-paste white meat, you only need to master the heat to cook them, and then adjust the sauce to be ok.

The same is true for other stir-fried dishes. She has set all kinds of combinations, and the chefs only need to strictly follow her steps, and the final stir-fried dishes will not taste too bad.

Recording a video cannot be completed in one or two hours, so she asked Kunna to let someone prepare the ingredients first.

Kunna called Amy to arrange things.

Xia Yue put down the plan, "The chef has also been selected?"

Kunna nodded. Yesterday she posted the recruitment information on the Internet overnight. After screening in the morning, only ten people were selected in the end. They have a relatively simple understanding of the ingredients. , The knife skill is still stumbling, but it is not too bad,? Some people can even stir-fry one or two dishes.

Moreover, their personalities are also very good, and they are full of love for cooking.

"Okay, then I will record the video later, let them learn from the video, discuss with each other if there is anything they don't understand, and if it doesn't work, record it, and I will answer them one by one."

"Understood. In addition, because of the frequent occurrence of sky-high prices in restaurants recently, people's love for the catering industry has dropped by two percent." Kunna knew that her boss was paying attention to this emerging industry, and told the news she had received. she.

Xia Yue frowned. This industry really needs to be regulated, and people can't do anything wrong with their skills. This is detrimental to the healthy development of the catering industry.

She thought for a while and said, "In the name of my 'Yueyue host', I published an initiative, calling on colleagues in the catering industry to discuss and formulate industry norms and establish a catering association. The date of the conference will be set in half a month. You prepare the location, the issuance of the invitation letter, etc."

Xia Yue suddenly thought of a good idea, "Another message will be released, saying that after the Catering Association is established, the first food competition will be held. Those who like to cook, get ready, and the prize will be star coins or a recipe given by me." In

modern times, it is because of various cooking competitions, food festival exhibitions and chefs' private discussions that the catering industry can always inject fresh ideas. Blood and vitality have a long history.