67

Chapter 67

Coming out of the vegetable shop, Xia Yue and Amy continued to wander around the Vera shopping mall.

It is full of the atmosphere of city life, and she likes it very much.

"Amy, do you like the life without delicious food before? Or do you like the life now?"

For this question, Amy frowned and thought for a while, then replied: "I like the life now,? Although my kitchen Art is not good, eating too many snacks will make you fat,? But I can't imagine what it would be like to go back to the life without food."

And food can motivate her to work hard,? She wants to earn more stars, ? Have money to taste their favorite dishes.

Xia Yue looked ahead and said with a smile, "I also like my life now."

The cold world of technology has also become warmer.

On the first floor of the Vila shopping mall, there are vegetable shops, butcher shops and aquatic product shops, as well as a few sporadic condiment shops.

The second floor is where various restaurants gather.

The two took the ladder and arrived within two seconds.

In the public ladder just now, Xia Yue heard that several girls admired the restaurant named Jiji, so she also planned to go and taste the "authentic" interstellar taste.

"Amy, is the food at Jiji Restaurant delicious?"

When it comes to food, Amy can't help but her eyes light up, and she nods like a chicken pecking at rice, "It's delicious, but the price is a bit expensive ,? I've only been here once or twice."

Amy's salary is actually not low, at least it belongs to the higher wave of interstellar salary levels.

She also looked at the prices of the dishes just now, so why are the prices in the restaurant still so high?

Xia Yue is a little unhappy. She knows that there are still very few people in StarCraft who are proficient in cooking,? But it is not the reason for them to sell high-priced dishes, but the restaurant has clearly marked prices, and customers voluntarily buy and taste. She is embarrassed to say anything, maybe in the future The more restaurants there are, the lower the prices will be.

Jiji's restaurant covers a large area, and the facade is particularly grand, she can see it as soon as she looks up.

Xia Yue walked straight in its direction, and Amy quickly followed.

There is a waiter at the door to attract customers, and as soon as she saw her, she warmly greeted her: "Dear guest, there are empty tables inside, do you want to eat?"

Xia Yue nodded: "Please arrange a seat for us, thank you."

The waiter He led the two of them to a seat by the window, and said with a smile, "Is this seat okay?"

The scenery outside the window is beautiful, and it couldn't be better.

Xia Yue looked through the menu and found that there were many delicacies she had cooked, as well as some innovative dishes.

At the same time, she noticed that Amy didn't take the menu to order, so she knew what she was worried about, and said, "Amy, you can also order your favorite dishes. I'm treating you today, so don't be polite." After getting along for an hour or

two , Amy knew a little bit about the temper of the little boss, she was overjoyed and said: "Thank you boss!"

Xia Yue was afraid of wasting, so she ordered a spinach dumpling and a braised fish, as well as an innovative staple food ice cream soba.