43

Chapter 43

Shi Yu woke up soon.

What he saw was the person he was thinking about, not to mention how happy he was, he just came back to his senses, remembering what he said before he fainted, he still felt ashamed and flustered.

"Are you awake? Are you thirsty? Do you want to drink water?" Xia Yue's five senses are extraordinary, and when Shi Yu woke up, she was aware of it, but she has never served anyone before, so she can only imitate her mother's usual appearance,? Baba said a few words of concern.

"It's okay." Shi Yu struggled to say this, his voice sounded like he was being strangled by the neck.

After all, Xia Yue poured him a glass of water, helped him up, and let him drink it slowly.

"The teacher in charge came to see you just now, and she told you to take good care of your illness, and then go back to school when you're done." At this moment, there were only the two of them in the ward, and there was embarrassment everywhere. After Xia Yue finished speaking, she didn't know what to say. What's the matter? She didn't talk much in the first place, but she just became more cheerful recently.

Shi Yu actually enjoyed her care, but the matter was not settled for a day,? His heart was always on his mind, and he simply opened his mouth: "Yue Yue,? You, cough, what do you think about what I said before? "

Xia Yue's face turned red immediately, her little ears were red, and she didn't dare to look directly at him, "What,? What do you think?"

She was able to calmly deal with other things, but this was the first time she had ever encountered a relationship. , the daughter's shyness was revealed for a while.

Seeing this from time to time, he laughed lowly.

"What are you laughing at?" The smile didn't sound good to Xia Yue, she thought Shi Yu was playing tricks on her, and immediately glared at him.

Shi Yu hurriedly suppressed his expression, and said seriously again: "Yueyue, I mean it, I like you."

Xia Yue couldn't hold her breath, feeling very uncomfortable, "You, you, you..." What did you say? I can't say it anymore.

"Don't worry." Shi Yu sat up straight and patted her on the back with his hands to help her breathe.

"I'm not trying to force you, I just want you to know my intentions and get a position as a suitor."

Xia Yue was surprised by this gesture. In her impression, he was always in high spirits The proud son of heaven, the one who is also the dominant one when getting along with others, never put himself in such a low position.

He is serious.

Xia Yue lowered her head, she didn't know if she was still in a sane state, but she could tell that after listening to his words, her heart was as sweet as honey.

"Why?" She still asked this question out, ten years of inferiority complex cannot be changed overnight.

Shi Yu nervously waited for her answer, but he had already made up his mind, whether she agreed or not, he would not give up.

But before he could get a positive or negative answer, he was greeted with a question first.

As soon as my heart moved, I knew why she asked such a question. Shi Yu looked at her softly, and said word by word: "If you like it, you like it. There is no reason. Whether it is before or after, you are you." "You used