001

It's Saturday night 8:00pm you decided to get up from bed and get dressed to go have some fun since it's been a while since you actually left your room and had fun , you head to your dresser and choose an outfit

The fit ^
You got dressed and decided to do your hair and makeup , you slightly curled your hair at the ends and done makeup to match your fit . You decided to eat before you go because you don't want to drink on an empty stomach.

{Time skip}
You arrive at the club it's dark it's now 9:30pm you got to the front of the queue in under 10 minutes and got a stamp to allow u back in, you head for the bar and order yourself a drink, you take your drink and head to a table to secure your belongings you sit down and scroll down your phone for a bit. After about 3 drinks you get a bit tipsy and start flirting with every guy you see but all ends with them wanting sex not just a little banter, you head outside for some air wobbling about you pull out a cigarette and try to light it however your light ran out " damn it" you say throwing your lighter to the floor "need a light" a voice spoke you look up to see a tall emo boy who's so cute yet fine "thank you" you say .

We talked for a while you had more drinks than you could handle , you and this guy headed inside  you tripped up the step and he caught you "you alright?" He asked pulling you up "yeh thanks again" you said smiling "I think you should go home" he said laughing , "may I bring you back to mine since you can't tell me your adress ?" "Yeh yeh" you replied.

{Time skip}
You fell asleep in the cab back to his and he gently carried you out and inside to his room , he laid you down removing your shoes and bag for a more comfortable sleep. He dressed you in his tee and shorts trying his hardest to not look and be respectful , "thank you" you mumbled

It's now morning you sit up grabbing your head groaning and realise your not home "oh your up don't worry I slept in my twins room " he said smiling as he bought you coffee . "Thank you ? " "bill" he said with a smile 'bill' you thought. "Why don't we go swimming , I know we just met but-" you was cut of by bill "ofc" "but what's your name " he asked giggling "it's maze short for mazikeen " you smiled. "Don't suppose you have any swimwear I can borrow " you asked laughing "no but maybe my brother does" he said as he left , he came back with a two peice pink bikini "thanks " you smiled "you can change in here I'll go to the bathroom" he said as he left. You put it on and threw a tee ontop hoping bill wouldn't mind just then he came out "ready?" He asked you nodded .
You arrive at the beach it surprisingly empty you and bill race to the sea and you climb these rocks that create a wall , you slip slightly cutting your knee "ah shit" you said getting back up"you okay " bill asked "yeh" you smiled. It's been hours and you decide to relax on the beach when some guys came over harassing bill calling him all sorts "you should come with us not a looser like him" they said smugly as you stood up they smirked and bill looked down gathering his stuff to leave just then you grab his hand and pull him to you kissing him he froze from shock the guys sigh "whatever let's leave " "sorry I -" "it's okay " bill said cutting you of " why are they so mean to you" you asked hugging him "I don't know" he said sheepish "well don't worry cos me and you are officially best friends and always got me " you said with a smug face "thank you " bill said hugging you "let's go back " you said pulling bill along .

Short bill one shot !