078

It was freezing the wind blew howling in the night as the moonlight lit up the sky better than any dimly lit lamppost ever could, I felt unreal over come by this feeling as my body looked faded as I stuck out my arms I giggled I looked over out my window to see a moonlit lake calling my name I turn to Tom and bill "let's go for a swim" I said stumbling over to Tom be caught me in his arms he kissed me with a smile.

"Let's do it " he said looking at bill having a drink from his beer bottle "yes " he cheered clapping his hands above his head I did a few small jumps, I went first I opened the front door as the twins followed me outside into the cold night we was wasted we didn't think how bad this idea truly was until it happened.

We all waddled over to the bench by the lake I slowly undressed myself teasing both twins in the process I bent down in front of bill and Tom as I pulled my skirt of, I turn back slowly lifting up too see Tom staring as bill was also staring not realising he was drooling over the sight.

Tom started to take of his jacket throwing it onto the clothes pile followed by bill removing his jeans after a few minutes we was all in our underwear and me a bra also I ran into the lake cheering with my hands above my head shouting the twins to join me in the lake, It felt peaceful I laid myself back floating in the water not a care in the world that it must be below freezing.

I stared at the stars and the moon partially behind the clouds in I got up starting to swim around splashing everywhere, the twins finally came in Tom came behind me kissing my neck I splashed bill as he splashed me back I swam further out "come on you wuss" I yelled back to bill and Tom "I don't think that's to good it's to far " Tom shouted back "and it's way to dark past that post " bill yelled I ignored them and continued to swim around.

I was still dizzy everything looked faded and doubled I couldn't see Tom or bill anymore I think I swam to far out which I started panicking a bit I looked around my surroundings a I couldn't see anything it was pitch black I couldn't see the lampposts anymore, nor the land.

My breathing was quickening by the second and my heart pounding racing I decided to swim around trying to find something but there is nothing I swam for five minutes now my arms began to ache my legs starting to cramp and the cold hitting me harder making it hard to breath.

A tear fell down my cheek as I was panicking I still couldn't see well I was drunk, I drank to much I mixed my drinks I was starting to feel sick and my vision was getting worse I was fully crying at this point I can't see I can't hear anything besides the deadly silence and the small ripples I make when I move.

Another five minutes went by I was tired now I can't hold on another minute my body aching and my legs cramping my stomach tightening making it hard to breath, my heart was racing the feeling almost as though it will explode out of my chest.

I heard faint voices in the distance I wanted to scream "Tom bill" but a faint sound escaped my lips I felt my legs cramp they stopped moving I began to sink, I tried to keep myself a float but I kept sinking I gasped for air every time I reached the surface I was gasping for air running low I took a final breath as everything went dark my body stopped fighting I was slowly sinking to the bottom of the icy cold lake.

My eyes slowly closing last thing I saw was me sinking to the bottom of the dark cold lake fighting for life to live and my body going limp feeling my body shut down I took a final look before my eyes closed shut slowly as my lungs filled with water I was drowning. I couldn't fight no more I just let myself sink to the bottom.