009

It's Saturday afternoon and you was out at the shopping centre buying cute new outfits when you looked on a lamp post seeing a flier for Tokio hotel so you decide to take it and began to read , it read that the band is looking for a new band member and that try outs are Saturday at 7:00pm which is in 4 hours ! . You take the poster and run back home to drop of your shopping bags and got dressed for rehearsals , you chose out a black mini skirt with a black graphic tank top paired with black platform ankle boots . You done your makeup and hair straightening your hair and for makeup you did simple but effective to match your outfit and the bands aesthetic , by the time you was done it was now 5:30pm you got up grabbed your keys and whatever else you needed and drove to the rehearsal place which wasn't far from where you lived.

{Time skip}
You arrive at the theatre where it was being hosted , you walked in and they asked who you was and what you play which you replied with you can sing , dance and play piano plus guitar . They all looked at each other "continue "bill said as they all looked at you so you began showing them just what you can do as you finished they all started whispering which put you under pressure as they agreed to let you in the band .
"Your the only person who actually came for the band to join not just to meet us " Tom said laughing , after you all spoke and all decided that you should all get to know each other . "Why don't you come round to ours " bill asked you smiling "yes ofc " you smiled back. "What's your name firstly ?" He asked "it's v short for Veronica " you smiled as did they . 

You all arrived at the guys place as Tom opened the front door gesturing you to go first so you did woah your place is flipping huge " you said circling the room "that's not the only huge thing in the house" Tom said smirking you blushed and looked down "Tom let's not harass our new member "bill said as he placed a hand on toms shoulder laughing . You and the guys have been together for hours now plying video games and doing some silly singing but you didn't realise how late it actually was "shit I didn't realise the time it's flipping 9:30pm" you said panicking yes your 18 but your mum was strict since you still live under her roof " no worries you can stay over we have a spare room"bill said smiling and you nodded to agreement . "Follow me" Tom said showing you the way you was too busy admiring all the pictures of the guys and missed a step falling "shit you okay" Tom asked slightly laughing "yes" you replied embarrassed he then stuck his hand out for you to take so you did , "here this will be your room " Tom said waving bye . You entered the room shutting the door admiring how amazing the room was and how the decor was modern yet not plain , you decided to ask to borrow clothes so you knock on toms door he opens the door shirtless "sup" he nodded "do you have any clothes I could borrow please" you asked "yeh sure one min lemme grab some " he came back with a tee and shorts for you "thanks" you smiled grabbing them from him. You left and went back to your room and took of your clothes just in a bra and pants to try on them on the shorts slid right of you so you just left the tee on since it was long enough as it covers you too your knees. You decide to go to bill so you get of your bed and go to knock on bills door which was right next to yours , he answered "hey what's up" he asked hiding behind the door "I just wanders if I could stay with your for a bit ?"you said looking down just then he opens his door wider for you to enter you looked down to see his upper body exposed your saw his star tattoo making you blush "you alright?" He asked smiling you nodded and entered jumping on his bed but slightly exposed yourself since you only had a tee and pants on just then you noticed bill blush "so wanna watch a movie " you asked lying on your stomach he nodded getting some movies to put on asking which you prefer.

{Time skip}
Your half way through a film when a spicy scene comes on you feel embarrassed to watch for some reason and notice bill is too , you move closer to bill (your both on your belly) you look at bill as does he you seeing him move around a lot "are you okay" you asked a he nodded yes focusing back on the movie you occasionally look to him seeing him wriggle around a bit here and there you look at yourself seeing you tee is exposing your thong slightly so your cheeks are out 'no wonder he can't focus ' you thought to yourself deciding to be bold and leave it like that . You see him bite his lip from the corner of your eyes , he focuses on the film occasionally looking at your behind when your not watching you go even bolder and arch your back then moving slowly onto your knees so your ass is in the air you see him go red sitting up placing a pillow on his lap "you alright bill your a bit red" you boldly say "yes just a bit hot in here " you nods in response "your hard aren't you bill" you said looking him in the eye as he blushes hard and stares you in the eye .

Part 2 ??