083

It was a hot summers day in Paris I opened my blinds and curtains to reveal the breath taking view the sky a bright baby blue the sun shining bright upon windows blinding me, I smiled and grabbed my dress I pulled out last night ready for the day it was a baby blue dress I threw it on patting it down looking at myself in the mirror to see if I liked it or not.

I grabbed my keys and left my apartment locking up and walking over to the lift I pressed the button waiting patiently for the lift to come to my level the bell pinged and I hopped into a empty lift it had beautiful Parisian music playing the lift stopped as a tall man stepped inside with me he was tall he had black hair long but not to long he styled it spiked he haas also got blonde highlights here and there which I thought looked amazing.

He has an eyebrow piercing and his makeup was beyond beautiful better than me I must admit he had this dark smoked eye look which made him look even more attractive than he already is, i stood there unsure whether to say hello or not I didn't realise I was staring but he looked at me "hello" he smiled looking forward again "oh hi" I smiled.

The lights flickered a slight and I looked up as he looked around also then the lift juddered I lost my balance a bit as he did also I looked at him as he grabbed my arm to stable me as I grabbed his "thank you " I said standing up straight we looked at each other as he pressed buttons but the lift was silent nothing working.

He pressed the call button for help I tried to pry open the lift doors a bit he also helped we finally cracked it open a slight bit we looked out of the doors to see we was stuck between floors I was starting to panic a bit I stumbled back against the back wall hand son the wall I closed my eyes a took deep breaths. The boy came over and placed his hand on my arm I opened my eyes.

"My names bill what's yours " he smiled trying to distract me "Beth " I mumbled "well Beth I called the button for help it may take a while but we will be okay " he smiled as we slid down the wall to sit down. We sat down and spoke to each other for about two hours that's when the lift shook again I held my breath and grabbed bills hand tight leaning into his shoulder closing my eyes tight.

"It's alright " he said staying calm how can this man be so calm right now I'm terrified of this, I opened my eyes and saw how tight I gripped onto bill but I wouldn't let go "your fine hold on as tight as you need "  he smiled his smile made me feel warm and fuzzy I some how felt safe with a stranger.

We saw the doors pry open as a firefighter held out his hand he was lying on his stomach to try reach us "you go first " he said helping me to my feet "I couldn't you go " I breathed out he smiled the firefighter grabbed my arm and hand with both hands as bill helped to push me but the lift moved slightly making me yell out  he looked up to make sure I was safe as he held me tight.

He looked up the lift to see me making sure I was safe and sound it was his turn now he reached for the firefighters hand as he was pulled up just in time as the lift dropped I looked down at the sight I held my breath the hole time as bill finally came out "you alright " he asked placing a hand on my arm "yes you " I said heavy breathing.We both parted ways as I went towards the town park.

It's been four hours since the lift incident so I decided to get a Break I strolled through the beautifully flowered park down the path through the flower garden my favourite spot it was peaceful there no loud noises or interruptions beside the odd person here and there. I went around the flower patches and made my way through to the duck pond it was a huge pond with surprisingly clean.

The ducks swam around in little groups as the baby ducks followed splashing around trying to keep up with the mummy ducks I was feeding them chunks of bread when a cyclist lost control of their bike they clipped me pushing me into the pond I fell face first I sunk down to the bottom and swam back up I gasped for a breath swiping the hair form my face surprised at how cold the pond is.

I tried to make my way back to the path I grabbed the side swiping hair away from my face again as a hand was stretched out I looked up and saw bill again from the lift "need a hand "  he smiled he's like my superhero at this point anyway I took his hand as he helped pull me out. I sighed and rung out the water of my dress and out my hair. I mumbled to myself "here " he smiled handing me his jacket it was only a thin one because it's hot today I declined first.

"Go ahead " he insisted as he wrapped it around my shoulders he sat me down at the flower patch bench "we have to stop meeting this way " he smiled his big bright eyes full of kindness and love, he gave me this vibe of hope and love maybe it was a sign or maybe it's coincidence. I smiled in response to him he stood up "maybe I'll run into you again " he said as he walked off with a smile.