038

It's been a hard few month's Christmas just passed the very first without my mother by my side,she was my comfort person the only one who understood me but since her passing it's been hard to move on she's always there in my thoughts. We was so close unlike some parents but my mother she was there for the littlest things to the biggest. She passed through a sickness she was only 38 she had me young I'm now 19.

My boyfriend Gustav is always there for me he's a saint sent down from the heavens he's mad talented he's sweet and the most lovable human being, he always sets up such romantic dates for us like out of those movies under sunset through the hills. He's one of a kind .

I woke up Friday morning sick to my stomach I've been having sleepless nights my head in overdrive, I felt so weak I was sick and pale but Gustav woke up not long after me he sat up leant into me holding me close and tight "you alright my love " he asked as I shook my head no "I'll get you some water and tablets for you" he said getting out of bed. He came back with a tray it had a rose in a vase and a small plate of plain toast with a cup of water.

He handed me the tray tucking me in "eat up and stay hydrated love "  he said handing me two paracetamols, he got up and left to change for the day. He seemed to be gone for a while I started worrying a bit overthinking as always when he came back I lifted my head up as the door opened up he held out a bouquet of red and white roses with a love heart box of chocolates, he had such a smile so bright . I looked at him my eyes welling up "I'm sorry are you alright " he asked rushing over "I'm sorry I love them Gustav I just hate being sick I'm so lucky to have you. "

He had such a smile that could melt anyone he jumped into bed with me cuddling up holding me tight reassuring me I'll be okay. I wrapped my arms around him holding tight. I learnt my head into his shoulder/chest hearing his heart beat so fast, I looked up to him his gorgeous eyes gleaming back at me.

It's been hours later I fell asleep I woke up feeling a lot better I looked around to see Gustav left I jumped from bed wrapping my robe around me walking downstairs calling Gustav I smelled food, I head into the kitchen to see him wearing my apron cooking dinner "Gustav that's my apron " I said laughing "hey I look good pink suits me " he said holding a pan in one hand and the spatula in the other. I giggled some more as I came up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist placing my head into the crook of his neck he spun around snaking his arms around my waist pulling me into a kiss it was so passionate and full of love my heart was skipping beats I thought it would explode.

He made me so happy he always gave me hugs every day as much as he could followed by kisses and treats, he always comes home with flowers or chocolates sometimes both he gives me breakfast in bed he really is a true gentleman. Gustav is the one for me he's really one of a kind and I'm lucky to have him.

"I love you my love " I said holding him close
"I love you more my gorgeous love" he said smiling so big.

Sorry this was a short one I'm planning on doing more Gustav one shots he needs more recognition 🫶🏻