061

I woke up in the morning stretching my arms and legs then turning to face gustav who is just waking up "morning " he smiled in his croaky morning voice, "morning baby" I smiled planting a kiss on his lips. I got up from the bed making my side as Gustav made his side once I had made the bed I moved over to my wardrobe picking out leggings and a baby tee also picking out my trainers.

I started stripping out from my pjs I had just got my leggings and bra on when Gustav wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me putting his head into the crook of my neck, I leant back to see eye contact he gave me a kiss on my lips I kissed him back. He let me go so I could get dressed so he could also get dressed.

Once both Gustav and I was dressed we walked downstairs to the kitchen and I pulled out two mugs while Gustav filled the kettle up and switched it on, I added in coffee granules and sugar and poured the water and stirred I brought both mugs over to the kitchen table and I sat down beside Gustav.

"What should we do today " he asked taking a sip from his coffee "well the garden does need doing at it is warm out today " I said back, "so garden it is " he said with a slight giggle. We both finished up our drinks and pushed our chairs under the table I grabbed some gloves for both me and Gustav for when we pull weeds and vines.

We walked down the path into the garden I looked over at my flower patch I decided to add more flowers so I walked over to the shed and pulled out some seeds and a watering can and headed back over to Gustav who was de weeding the garden "hey help me with planting seeds bae " I smiled he smiled back "of course" he said getting up from the ground.

He took the watering can of me and a pack of seeds "where do you want them " he asked I pointed over to an empty patch of soil "there " I said proudly, we walked over I dig small holes and filled them with seeds as did Gustav on his side we added a mixture of sunflowers, roses and tulips.

We both stood up and wiped our hands down clapping them together we walkd over to the back door looking back at our handy work and walked back inside "drinks and movie " I asked "of course" he said we walked in Gustav told me to sit down and get comfy so I did and he came in with a bottle of wine and two glasses he set them down on the coffee table he switched the lights of and turned on the lamp he grabbed a blanket as we snuggled close as he put the blanket over us both he poured us some wine handing me mine.

"Thank you " I smiled he turned on the tv and we chose a film as we snuggled close and had a perfect time . He leant in giving me a kiss as I kissed back I leant on his shoulder and we sat watching movies all afternoon.