089

I remember it being below freezing no matter what I did I couldn't warm up it was snowing badly I couldn't see a thing everything was a blur all I saw was white snow falling heavily and the thick fog surrounding me, my window wipers was going ten to the dozen and the heating was cranked up to full in hopes of being warm but no . The roads was slippy and icy patches of black ice would be hiding along the road under a blanket of snow and some visible hardly though.

I couldn't see a thing at all I squinted and still nothing but thick fog and snow I had no idea where I was at this point nor if anyone was near so I was going slowly it was dark outside which never helped it made it even harder to see there was no street lights nothing but my car headlights.

I was driving in the storm it was calm though when I first left it wasn't bad but as I was driving it gave a red weather warning for snow storm and I couldn't stop now I had no where to go I was in the middle of no where alone, I opened my window to try see something anything but no I was just attacked with snow so I closed the window.

I remember a blur of light that appeared so close to me and then bang, I remember rolling around in the car upside down banging a round like a ping pong ball I cried out for help as I flipped upside down the windows smashing the car squashing itself as it flipped glass flying around me on me and in me.

Everything stopped it was cold I saw my breath as I breathed out the snow still falling heavy hitting me hitting my skin I was cold lying in a ditch somewhere for all I knew sacred and alone I saw my phone I tried to reach it I stretched as far as I could crying out in pain as I grabbed it with one final stretch.I pulled up my emergency contact and just managed to call it.

Tom

I pressed the name hoping and praying he would answer nothing but voicemail I tried bill

Bill

I pressed his name crying going lightheaded but nothing no answer I tired again and he answered I cried out for bill but he couldn't hear me I was breaking up as was he due to the storm and it had cut of making me scream out in anger and sadness so I sent him my location in hopes he would find me but that's all I could do in this moment .

I was hanging upside down alone and cold scared and hurt I was left alone with my thoughts and fears attacked by the bitter cold snow and bitter cold air looking to my left to see flashing car lights then the fear hit harder for the driver I cried even more tears falling down my head it felt as though they was freezing to my face as I saw the man who drove his car into mine on the bonnet of the car I looked away in fear.

I felt myself drifting in and out of consciousness the blood going to my brain and the bite of winter at my skin bitting feeling like a billion tiny little needles piercing my skin every five seconds, I tried to unbuckle the belt but it was jammed I feared another car would crash into me and the other driver I tried hard to free myself but I was sore and aching and jammed into the seat making it near impossible to escape.

I tried and tried again and again to free myself but I failed finally admitting defeat I sat in that seat crying I thought about bill and Tom and it snapped something in me I tried again to free myself I yanked as hard as I could on the belt making it snap open making me fall to the ground on the broken glass, I winced at the pain but I tried to crawl out through the broken window space.

I was now free still in pain as I crawled along the cold layer of snow until I was fully out of the vehicle, I tried to stand up but I felt to weak that's when I saw a pair of headlights I feared for my life I closed my eyes tight and prayed the driver wouldn't hit me but I heard the engine stop I let out a breath thanking the lord.

I opened my eyes and saw someone kneeling down as the person got closer I saw bill making me cry again he grabbed me as I grabbed tightly on his arm Tom came running over after being on the phone to someone and soon rushed to my side they helped me up as sirens and flashing lights came rushing around the corner coming to a halt rushing over to the driver as another rushed over to me. They scolded the boys for moving me but I was thankful they moved me.

They examined me head to toe doing vitals and so on they did my blood pressure oxygen and pulse of course it was high due to what I had been through they said I'd need some stitches and removal of glass but otherwise I'm alright they said I was lucky to be alive and have the injury I got nothing more. They drove me in the ambulance to the hospital the twins shortly behind me in their car.

They took me in to the er to get my stitches and glass removed which hurt like a bitch but Tom and bill held my hands while they worked and before I knew it I was good to go home so bill and Tom helped me to their car because I was still in agony and they took me back to their place.