059

I woke up stretching and yawning I looked over at my clock half asleep and i lay back down not realising the time I shot up and rushed around my room tripping over my duvet and shoes, I zoomed around throwing clothes around looking for an outfit finally deciding on a black mini skirt and a black tank top I put on my shoes and accessories and after I was dressed I done my hair and makeup straightening my hair and doing some simple makeup. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs seeing the time I sprinted down the road to school, I finally arrived out of breath outside the class "why are you late lexi " he asked throwing me a cold stare I gulped "my alarm didn't go of " I said "take a seat " he said continuing class.

I took my usual seat in the back of the class next to the wall I loved that spot because I was out of sight and never get picked on to answer questions plus I can nap, I put my head down on the table when I heard everyone mumbling so I sat upright partly peering over to see bill he was my boyfriend he not long moved here with his brother and friends he spotted me and came rushing to the back and sat besides me "hey" he smiled "hey" I smiled back. After class ended we had five minutes to make it to the next class so we got up and made our way over taking our seats in the back not many was sat at the back mostly in the middle and front there wasn't many in this class, I took my seat and after a while I noticed bill was constantly wriggling "are you good" I asked Looking at his face "yeh lexi" he smiled.

I saw his hand slowly move down I followed his hand and my eyes widened at his bulge "what I can't control it " he smirked I blushed he took my hand and placed it on his bulge "bill not here" I said worried the teacher or students would see "relax" he said moving his hand slowly up my thigh now up my skirt circling my clit through my pants he moved them to one side slowly rubbing me then inserting a finger I put my hand over my mouth looking around "relax no one can see us" he said, I started to really get into this I took his hand away and slid under the table his eyes went wide at the sight of me under the table at his thighs I removed his belt unzipping his jeans and freeing his member it sprung against his belly.

I slowly pumped his member up and down licking strips up and down before putting the tip in my mouth I slowly took as much of the length as I could the remainder I used my hands to pump I felt his hips buck up a few times as he tried to control himself but of course he couldn't he slowly started to face fuck me under the table grabbing either side of my face bucking his hips I moaned against his member which sent vibrations through his member making him whine I moved my mouth of "quiet or they will hear" I smirked as he nodded, I put my mouth back on his tip slowly going down sucking whisky I pumped the remaining I felt his member twitch and his hips bucking just then the teacher said "where lexi" he froze as his hips bucked once more he finished in my mouth I wiped the remaining of and came back up "sorry I dropped my pen" I said winking at bill. "Your turn later" he smirked.