079

I wasn't ready to admit I missed this call me selfish and rude but it was hard to see my best friend lose time for me anyway I slowly drifted back to a deep sleep dreaming that I was a child again and I was with Tom running through the long grass to our favourite oak tree which had our tire swing on we carved our names into the tree "us forever " he said as I gave him a hug, my name was being called that's when the dream faded to blackness and I woke up.

I sat up rubbing my eyes and pushing the hair from my face I looked next to me seeing Tom looking back at me "are you alright " he asked confused and concerned "yes why" I asked confused "you was crying " he said sitting up straight now leaning on his elbow "oh just a dream " I smiled throwing my blanket of me onto toms face "hey " he wined making me giggle.

I was decided on outfits holding up two different outfits "that one " he said pointing to the one in my left hand which was black baggy jeans a white fitted long sleeve crop top I threw the other outfit aside and pushed Tom out of my bedroom to change while I was charging he was changing in the bathroom .

We was both dressed and Tom came back in he knocked on the door and I opened it for him he sat on my bed while I brushed my hair "I was thinking we hang out maybe " I asked unsure if it was a stupid idea he nodded yes and I looked over at my desk wanting to grab a cigarette but I shook the thought away.

I closed my bedroom door I thought about the look on toms face the disappointment that I wasn't the same girl he knew and I remember my mothers reaction so I just shook it all away not wanting to be a downer.

We walked downstairs Tom opening the door letting me pass I smiled which isn't often "where we going " Tom asked doing a little run to catch me up "you will see " I smiled "your not going to kill me are you " he giggled nervously "I'll think about it " I joked which he giggled again trying to keep his jeans from falling down when he ran to catch up "your just slow " I scoffed messing with him "nah your just to fast" he smirked back.

After walking for roughly 15 minutes give or take we reached where I wanted to be "close your eyes" I giggled trying to contain my excitement he did so I grabbed his warm hand and dragged him along with me as we ran through some long grass Tom trying to avoid his trousers falling from how baggy they are.

"Open " I said letting his hand go he looked at the oak tree with the tire swing it still standing he looked back at me and I found it hard to read his facial expression, my smile faded slowly as my brows dropped "I missed this place " he said with a small sigh he grabbed my hand and took me to the tree his hand slowly slid across the carving we made as children.

He took my hand held it up placing it on my handprint I made as a child I did the same I took his hand and placed it on his child hand print we stood face to face looking each other in the eye "forever us " we said at the same time with a smile.

"I really missed you you know " Tom spoke letting my hand go as I did his "what " I questioned "I didn't leave you on purpose back then " he paused I looked at him blankly "the tours was long I wanted to refuse them but " I cut him of "that's the past we can start fresh again" I said grabbing his hand.

Tom held my hand right "I'm here now and I won't leave again" he smiled placing a kiss on my cold hand he guided me to the swing he helped me inside "not small anymore " I giggled, he started pushing me I was giggling I was slowly acting my old self again the inner child was being freed."you always have brought the best out in me Tom " I smiled

we stayed there for hours playing with the swing in the grass and catching up sitting on the hill watching as the sun set my head resting on his shoulder his head resting on my head thinking about the new memories we can create together.