105

"NO " I screamed as our parents ripped us apart we held on to each other for dear life crying tears falling down our cheeks as we hugged on tight to each other refusing to let go "NO STOP " Tom screamed and bill cried, I screamed and screamed until I physically couldn't no more as I watched our parents tore us apart our grasp loosening and out distance fading as his parents carried them away and mine carried me away.

Two separate cars too far a distance between us. I cried trying to leave the car pulling the handles but it was locked I slammed my fists on the windows crying my eyes out I turned to face the back of the car slamming my hands against the window as I watched him get taken away from me my eyes swollen from crying as my parents stepped into the car. I watched them fade as I was driven away them looking back at me hands on the window crying.

I was moved from them no contact between us we was children I was 5 they was 5, I miss them I really miss them my friends my close friends ripped from me physically.I think about that same day over and over playing on my mind I wondered all day very day and every night when will I see them again.

I'm now 19 every night when I'm asleep the same dream comes to me that same memories of us three being torn apart separated from one another, I woke up in the middle of the night after living the same dream again I sat up right in bed my eyes welling up with salty tears I pulled my knees up to my chest for moment before laying back down to try sleep.

It was another boring day usual routine wake up eat breakfast have a shower and lounge around but today I decided I wanted to go out today which is unusual but I had this feeling that I need to be out today in town so I got dressed done my hair and left my room making my way downstairs to the front door, I unlocked the door and left locking up behind me as I made my way into town which wasn't far from my place.

I made my way into town it was quiet which was nice I walked down through the square looking at all the Christmas decorations and lights that was put up by the council they was beautiful, I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into two people dropping their papers "oh my I'm so sorry " I said panicked so I bent down and helped them pick the papers up and when I looked up to hand them back I froze.

We stared at each other our faces in shock "bill? Tom?" I questioned unsure "yes ?" They said I was freaking out internally and I started to cry without realising "are you alright " they asked which made me cry more "you don't remember do you " I frowned wiping away my tears "it's me luna " I smiled "no " they whispered they dropped the papers.

They ran to me wrapping their arms around me "it's been years " they cried as tears fell from their cheeks "how when and why" bill cried holding my hand "we was five " Tom cried "with no contact " I sighed "we moved here recently " Tom said with a smile trying to lighten the mood "here put your number in " Tom said so I took the phone I typed my name and number in and handed it back and Tom saved it and bill handed me his and I did the same.

"Well we need to go but call us okay we will arrange to meet properly ok " bill said hugging me tightly and Tom came over and also hugged me tight we had a group hug not wanting to let go .