042

It's my birthday I turn 20 and every birthday Gustav always gives me the perfect birthday I was excited for today to see what he had planned for me , I woke up to see Gustav on his side facing me "morning sweet" he said giving me a kiss it was passionate and full of love.

He slipped from the covers and headed over to the shower, I slid out from the covers as well making my way over to my wardrobe I chose out my black low waisted skirt with a baby pink tank top and pink jacket paired with pink mini heels.

I walked downstairs to see Gustav had already layed out breakfast on a beautiful  white table cloth there was a fry up and pancakes and multiple options to choose from I could barely contain my excitement I saw Gustav walking through "ah so you found breakfast " he said giggling to himself, "yes it smells amazing " I said as I sat myself down I went to pull myself closer to the table "ah ah ah wait one second " Gustav said before he grabbed my chair pushing me to the table before taking a seat himself.

"Thank you handsome" I said with a big smile the breakfast smelled amazing I loved the touch of flowers in the middle of the table and the white lace cloth it was such a romantic birthday breakfast, "come on y/n let's go I have such a day planned for you " Gustav said after we finished breakfast.

I got up and followed Gustav to his car hopping in the passenger seat and Gustav in the drivers seat, we buckled up and Gustav drove off after about half an hour we pulled up in a car park we hopped out and I looked too see Gustav had taken me to the movies "your the best "  I said jumping onto him for a tight hug as he hugged me back tight as well.

We walked in the cinema up to the desk to show them our booked tickets we purchase a tango ice blast and some popcorn and we go to the room the movie is based in which was room 2 we walked up the steps and into the door we found our seats in the middle in the higher up rows, we sat down and put our drinks in the cup holder and popcorn on the empty seats next to us.

We sat through the adds which was very boring but after what felt like hours then the film played we was watching the new barbie film.

After we was done in the cinema it was nearly 2:30pm "follow me " Gustav said holding my hand guiding me to the car once we was in we went home I went upstairs to change into comfier wear when Gustav shouted me down I came down to see the table beautifully set with a table cloth roses and petals silver wear and wine glasses filled with red wine candles lit and lights out it was romantic I came through to see a happy and proud Gustav standing behind a chair gesturing I sit so I did and he pushed me in so I was close to the table he put on some music our favourite song which played when we first met.

We had a beautiful beef dinner with roasts and vegetables, the wine was the top notch stuff which must have cost a fortune, Gustav leant over the table and planted a kiss on my lips he was gently and soft he was passionate and full of love, he sat back down bending down under the table "this is for you " he said handing me a pink box wrapped with a pink bow.

I opened the box to see a beautiful charm bracelet from Pandora and matching Pandora earrings, he then handed me a bouquet of red and white roses with a bow on front "they are beautiful Gustav thank you " I said smiling "but they must have cost a fortune for all of this " "it doesn't matter my love your worth more than anything " he said pulling me close to a tight hug and a passionate kiss. "Thank you babe " I said placing the beautiful roses into a vase.