020

I woke up to my phone going beep every five seconds i grunt and turn over to my bedside table and pick my phone up, I see I have ten missed calls from Ella and 5 messages from Ella in the space of five minutes. I sigh and sit up in my bed reading the messages

Ella:hey
Ella:girl
Ella :hello wake up
Ella:GET TF UPPPP
Ella:MIS GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND CALL ME
me:woah chilllll

I rang Ella and we spoke over the phone she invited me to come shopping with her so I agreed of course , I got up out of bed and made my way to my dresser to pick out an outfit

I chose a simple but out there outfit and once I was dressed and had my hair and makeup done I left to meet Ella outside the mall. "Where have you been Mia " she said crossing her arms "sorry El " I said giving her a hug. "So there's a race going on downtown it's a car race there's tokio hotel and they challenge people " she said in a happy voice "okay your telling me because ?" I asked with a laugh "because I know your a racer and you could beat them " she said jumping up and down "I doubt that they are the top four no one beats them" I said laughing "won't hurt to try" she replied as we walked into the mall .

Later on we finished shopping and put our bags in my car and we dropped them off at my place and hers at her place then we drove to the place the race was being held , I pulled up to see hundreds surrounding the track behind silver barriers that's when I spotted four men one was tall is blonde/light brown hair and glasses, one had long shoulder length hair and the other two looked like twins one with dreads and baggy clothing and another taller tighter clothing with spike black hair and black eye makeup. They had their own cars each number plate had their name on. I admired the cars and the twins when I got tapped on the shoulder "so you found the kaulitz twins ?" A woman's voice said from behind me I spin round to see a woman with brown hair shoulder length "pardon ?"I asked "those two are twins dreads is Tom and spikes is bill" she said pointing "right " i said looking for Ella I saw her at the front leaning over the fence shouting something so I push through the crowd to get to her " what are you doing " I asked yapping her shoulder when the twins came forward "so this her?" The dreads asked "yes" said Ella jumping "me what" I asked confused "grab your car we gonna race your friend here tells me you race cars " he said smugly smirking and crossing his arms as bill the spikes came to his brother "this her?" He asked Tom nodded "okay we'll get ready face starts soon" he said smiling walking to his car "Ella what did you do" I said a bit nervous " your gonna race Mia " she said clapping "Ella I'm not good enough " I said shaking my head down just then a security guard pulls me to my station to my car I decide to go with it and drive to my spot when an announcement come through the speakers "racers start your engines get in position race starts in 10 seconds" it rang I pulled to position waiting for the gun shot to sound just then it did I wheel span of putting my foot down as hard as I could swerving through tunnels and avoiding flipping over I had pretty good control of my car since I practiced from young I saw a tunnel ahead and put my foot down changing gears over taking the guy with glasses,Gustav I saw him slam his hand on the wheel I focus and speed up hitting 180mph I swerved round Georg the guy with long hair, I kept my foot on the pedal reaching 220mph i over took the one with dreads I looked in my mirror to see him shake his head trying to catch up as are the other three . I'm saving to beat bill with only a minute left I slam my foot down now hitting 300mph I swerved to avoid a wall sliding side ways through the finish line bill shortly after. We all got out our cars and met in the middle "holy crap your good we've never been beaten before" bill said with a shocked face I saw Tom huffing on his car slowly coming over"congrats " he said in an almost rude tone. " you should join the team we'd win for sure " bill and Gustav said looking at each other then the others.I nodded yes looking at Tom for approval he sighed "sure you can join"he said with a much calmer nicer tone. We all clapped and I saw Ella approaching me "GIRL YOU DID IT TOLD YOU" she screamed at me jumping up and down "fine you was right thank you " I said hugging her .