056

"Wake your ass up Kim " bill said jumping on my bed he shook me "no five more minutes " I mumbled as I put the pillow over my head "erm let me think no Kim " he said jumping on me now "okay okay I'm up I'm up " I huffed wiping my eyes and stretching "your harder to wake up than Tom and he's difficult " bill said laughing, I giggled as I stood up from bed making it behind me. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black denim shorts with a black vest paired with a silver glitter belt I walked back over to my bed throwing my clothes on the bed and looked at bill arms crossed "you staying for the show or " I said sarcastic "yeh why not "  "bill get out " I yelled pointing to the door as he threw his hands up and giggled closing the door behind him.

He poked his head back through the door "don't forget your swim stuff " he said as he shut the door behind him again "bill" I screamed as I was half dressed, once I was dressed I walked back over to my wardrobe and pulled out a two piece swim suit black bikini bottoms with silver chain detail and the bikini top was a triangle with silver glitter skull print on either side.I threw it into a beach bag along with a towel and I put on my flip flops walking down to the gang sat on the sofa,"so what we doing then " I asked "pool party but just us five " Gustav said with a soft smile "of course booze included " tom said with a smirk "ah good booze or " Georg asked "good stuff " tom said.

"Well what we waiting for come on " I said running through the kitchen to the back door and straight outside, I chose the perfect spot which was on the sun bed which had the umbrella I layed out my towel out and headed back inside to put on my swim wear  as did the guys once I was ready I looked in my mirror and turned to check I looked okay but my bikini was a bit cheeky but screw it I'm keeping it on. I walked downstairs back outside to the boy's whistling at me I took the joke and done a spin before sitting down "drink ?" Gerog asked showing me my options "hm hand me the martini " I said "sure thing Kim" Georg said throwing me a the can I read it "passion fruit yum" I mumbled to myself before cracking it open and pouring it into a glass with ice.

"Where's Gustav " I asked "he's-" Georg was cut of by Gustav running into a canon ball into the pool splashing everyone "Gustav " I giggled "what I'm having fun " he said "you coming in " he asked "not yet " I smiled "yeah you are "  Georg said "what-" he cut me of by picking me up over his shoulder and throwing me in like a sack of potato's "oh your dead " Tom said laughing as bill covered his smile. I decided to prank the guys by plying dead I sank to the bottom not coming up "bro she's not coming up " Tom said standing up followed by bill "what " Georg said "where is she " bill asked "I swear I threw her in the middle " Georg said standing close to the edge I swam up and pulled his leg causing him to fall forward into the pool "damn you scared us " Georg said as he swiped his hair out his face.

I giggled as I swam to the stairs and climbed up drying myself of and grabbing my drink "this summers been amazing guys " I said throwing my shades on "it really has been " bill said "a toast " Tom said raising his glass as we all did too "a toast to us and a perfect summer " he smiled "cheers " we all said with some giggling, "I'm hungry " I said "what do you fancy " Gustav asked getting out the pool "pizza for sure " I said "yeh I agree pizza for sure " bill said "I'm down as long as I get pepperoni " Tom said pointing at us. "Yeh yeh " I said rolling my eyes giggling, bill went in to order the pizza whilst me and Gustav was winding Tom up Gustav was behind Tom whisky I went in front of him.

I started distracting Tom "hey Tom have you seen this" I said pointing to my knee "what I don't see anything Kim" he said confused he got up from his chair and came closer beding down to see "there's nothing-" he was cut of by Gustav pushing him into the pool him popping back up with a murderous look his dreads flipping in his face "not cool" he said leaning up the poolside "help me " he said with puppy eyes and me being me reached for his hand and just then he pulled me in with him "hey I just got dry " I said pulling toms dreads "hey watch it " he said pulling my hair now "Tom " I yelled at this point we was scrapping like children "okay what is happening " bill said walking back through with pizza "have I been gone that long " he giggled.

Tom started climbing out so I pulled his leg so he fell back in and I ran up the steps and took a box of pizza first "hey come on " he said throwing his hands about "oops" I giggled, "hey hand me a beer " I said to Georg "sure thing " he said throwing me a beer I popped it open and sat on the chair whilst also eating pizza, after a while Georg decided to go for a swim whilst doing all sorts of crazy tricks which made me laugh but just then we heard a knock at the door we all spin round "I'll get it " Tom said racing to the door coming back with a huge package "what is it " I asked "it's a giant inflatable slide " he said proudly "Tom stop wasting our money " bill said in a stern tone "relax "mom" he said unboxing the slide "damn " gerog said popping up to the surface.

Tom went to