013

You and Tom have been dating for a year now and you and Tom decided it was time to go on vacation or some kind of trip and today marks the day you and Tom went on your first ever date, you and tom have been planning a vacation for a few weeks now you both decided to go to Miami for two weeks. It's now 4:00am as your alarm rang you turned to switch it of as you turned to face tom gently shaking him awake he groaned and sat up "what time is it Ava " Tom asked snaking his arms around me too hug me, " it's 4:00am we need to get up if we want to make this vacation on time " you said getting up. Once you both was up and made the bed you both chose your outfits and got dressed , you chose some baggy blue jeans with a white tank top and Tom chose some baggy blue jeans and a baggy white tee. You both got your luggage and made your way to the airport where you waited in the seating area for 10 minutes when the announcement "flight to miami will depart in 5 minutes " was made , you got up and grabbed your stuff so did Tom and made your way to the gate , you boarded the plane and found your seats . The plane was gorgeous Tom booked first class where you and Tom had a whole section to yourself it was a booth style area where you could put up curtains and make it private.

{Time skip}
You've been on the plane for an hour now and you decided to make the most of the trip to Miami , you decide to change to a more comfortable fit a baggy tee and short shorts and as you was changing you felt a pair of hands snake around your body up your waist making their way to your breasts "Tom"you moaned out "what best make the most of our vacation right ?" Tom said smirking you could feel his eyes pierced through you so you turn around to see his lustful eyes staring at your dark eyes, "come on Ava it's just us here we have plenty of time since we have hours left " he said pleading at this point so you nod to agree as you slowly removed his baggy tee exposing his abs . You snaked your hands across his chest down his abs to his waist band of his jeans as you slowly removed them so he's now in his boxers , just then he pushed you back gently so he's now on top of you he snakes his hands to your back un hooking your bra throwing aside to the floor he admires your breasts squeezing them as you move your hands to his band of his boxers tugging them removing them of his toned body, he moved his hands to your underwear pulling them of throwing them aside too. You decided you wanted dominance so you pushed Tom back slowly so your now above him you kiss him roughly as he squeezes your ass you make your way down to toms member you pump it slowly as you lick the tip making your way down "stop teasing me "Tom says out of breath as you then take his length slowly but picking up your pace you can feel him twitch and moan as he flips you both over grabbing a condom pulling it down his shaft lining himself up with your entrance pushing himself in slowly and immediately picking his pace up making you arch your back which turned him on even more picking his pace up again , you felt him throbbing and his thrusts being sloppy then he rams himself back in as you moan him placing a hand on your mouth to muffle them as he finishes just after you . "My god that was amazing "you said getting dressed again "it was amazing " Tom said smirking. Just then then there was an announcement "we will be landing shortly " one of the staff members said, you and Tom clean up the mess and relax while the plane lands .