084

I was walking down the street late at night I had just been to my mates house a block away from mine for drinks and catch up but I didn't realise how long I actually stayed at his place because when I finally looked at the time it was 9:34pm so I rushed to grab my coat and ran out the door I started to speed walk home, I looked at my phone I had ten missed calls from my mother and two from my farther that's when I knew I was in trouble so I tried to speed up as much as possible but my legs was starting to ache.

I pulled up my contacts on my phone pressing on my mothers name to call her she answered and I explained how I forgot the time and so on but I just got an ear full of her lectures but just then it went silent so I took the phone from my ear it was dead I don't know if that was good or not least I won't get lectured however it's dead so if I need her or anyone for whatever reason I'm screwed.

It was so cold outside I could see my breath when I exhaled there was fog surrounding me and everywhere it was hard to really see where I was walking and there was hardly any street lights some was broken and some flickering hardly even working,  the streets was dark due to a power outage that happened not long ago so it explains why it's so dark. I just looked around it was just fog and mist that I could see even when trying to focus on something.

I continued to walk down the street hands in my pockets of my jeans to protect my hands from the bitter cold of winter, my face felt like ice my ears began to hurt and my feet felt numb almost making it difficult to walk so I shook them a bit to wake them up. I must be close to my home by now surely but it's hard to see with all this fog and just then I felt something cold on my neck so I looked up now somethings on my face, it's snowing just great I thought to myself.

As if I wasn't freezing enough it's below 0 at least a good minus 3 if not less so I just put my hood up and continued to walk down the street I saw my street sign just about so I looked both ways before crossing but as I got into the middle i saw a car face to face hitting me I laid on the cold hard ground as the last thing I saw before blacking out was the car crashing into the lamppost.

I woke up it was super bright and warm I saw things moving fast by me I saw lights as I looked up and I saw someone towering over me saying something but it's all mumbles to me, I try look around and I see chairs people and now a room with wires and machines they hoisted me up onto the bed as two nurses ran out with the stretcher they ripped my coat of and my tee shirt placing these sticky pads on my chest and wires attached to them.

They placed an oxygen mask over me just as my vision was clear now I saw a nurse she had long black silky hair in a low ponytail green eyes and pale skin she had a beautiful smile I heard her say something to me "I'm dr reed " she said ever so softly I felt a bond right there but I blacked out again. Waking up again to someone poking and prodding me "I want her I want dr reed" I mumbled as I took of the oxygen mask.

"Someone paged me " a dr said "yes this gentleman requested you" another nurse said dr reed came into the room "what's your name sir " she asked with a pen and pad "Tom , Tom kaulitz " I mumbled "well Tom I'm going to take good care of you " she smiled as she cleaned my wounds with this liquid which stung like hell when she used it, she stitched a cut on my face and leg.

"You alright " she asked "yes " I said "what happened " she asked whilst working on me "I was crossing the road when a car came out of no where with no lights on I couldn't see it " I said  "ok well that's being dealt with okay so don't worry " she smiled again before being called away "ok so your all done I'll get your xray results back " she said walking away throwing her gloves away.

Time skip

It's been hours since I arrived here every time I saw dr reed all I felt was butterflies and something about her made me grow interested even more she's just so beautiful, I was watching her at her desk talking to someone I was in my own world that's when my mother came "oh my baby what happened " she wailed "I'm fine mom " I smiled "I'm going to sue that bastard " she yelled as my farther tried to calm her I just drew my attention back to dr reed.

That's when she came over "okay Tom your results came back everything looks normal your very lucky so I'll get your discharge papers " I know I should feel relieved but I don't I want to stay to see her so I frowned she came back over five minutes later "sign here " she smiled I took the pen and pad signing the discharge papers and handing it back over to her.

I sat up I was still in agony but she said it will go in a week or so depending my mother and farther helped me up to the car as I stumbled over I felt aches all over my body anyway they sat me in the back and started to drive all I could think about is reed and her gorgeous smile her silky smooth hair and calming sweet voice, I just looked outside my window seeing the streets still dark and foggy so my parents had full beam on and are driving slower than a mobility scooter.

We eventually pulled in the drive of our house and my mother and farther helped me in the house and up to my bedroom I laid down on the bed in agony still but drowned it out with thoughts of dr reed and small moments I saw of her to keep me occupied until I eventually fell asleep.