017

It's December 25th Christmas Day I woke up around 9:00am and sat up on my bed looking back at Bill who was fast asleep arm around my stomach, i gently moved his arm trying not to wake him up as I shoved the quilt of me and got up too shuffle over to my wardrobe too choose an outfit . I wanted an outfit which had some Christmas colours on so I ended up picking blue baggy jeans with a red crop tank and paired with some jewellery, once I was dressed I moved over to my dresser to do my hair and makeup and once I was done I went downstairs to make some breakfast for Bill and I . Just then a sleepy Bill walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes "what's for breakfast love" he said as he made his way into the kitchen to give me a hug " pancakes with syrup"I replied hugging him back.

Once we was done with our breakfast me and Bill decided to open our presents, we raced each other to the living room where our presents are stacked in two separate piles one for me and one for Bill . I picked up a present I bought for Bill and handed it over to him watching excitedly as he opened it "I love it "he said giving me a hug and a kiss , he put on the new chain I bought him and once I done his chain he handed me one he got for me . I took the present and opened up the bow and red wrapper to find a beautiful locket with me and Bill inside and the date we first met "I love it so much bill thank you " I said as I jumped into his arms.

Once we opened each others presents we moved onto friends and family , I opened one from Tom which inside a box was a condom " here you may need this with Bill " the little note said as I fell back laughing showing Bill "I got the same thing from Tom" he said laughing as well "I mean best be safe right "he said as he placed it into his pocket. Bill opened a present from Georg it was a watch and a note which read "your welcome " we looked at each other and laughed again, I picked one up from Gustav pulling open the bow and removing the green wrapping paper to reveal a box and inside the box was a beautiful bracelet. Bill made a pouting face "jealous ?" I laughed "no" he said crossing his arms, we finally finished opening our presents from the family and friends "I have one final present for you " Bill said with a huge smile "close your eyes no peaking " he said guiding me away to the back garden "open" he said letting me go, I stood admiring a party get together with the family and friends there was a gazebo and all sorts I didn't say nothing I just jumped onto Bill and gave him a huge kiss .

It was now time for dinner we all headed inside to the kitchen as me and Bill dishes out the dinner on the white cloth covering the table , we all sat down with our glasses of wine and beers we all cheers and made our toasts "a toast to Bill for all he gives "I said as all glasses was clanking against one another .

"Merry Christmas BillI love you "

"I love you more "