010

smut warning ahead !!!

You both stare at each other in the eyes "v" bill groaned staring at you with lust in his dark eyes, you decide to climb on top of bills lap and slowly swayed your hips back and forth earring a light grunt from him as he snakes his hands up your waist to your chest making you throw your head back which only turned him on even more just then he flipped you both over so he's now topping you as he started kissing you making his way down your neck to your chest where he stops and looks back up for permission , you nod to agreement as he continued to take your tee of you Leaving you in just your matching bra and pants set which he admired he continued to kiss your body all over moving lower and lower till he reaches where you need him most. You began to remove his tee and skinny jeans he smiled in response as you pulled his member out his boxers sitting up and pushed bill down lightly he's resting on his elbows as you tease him by stroking his member slow and then you lick up his shaft to the tip removing pre cum as he's groaning "don't tease me "he pleads as you giggle a little you put his length in your mouth starting slow then going faster to the point where bill grabs your head with both hands and pushes you down on him slightly to take it all you moan against his member cause oh vibrations which sent him over the edge causing him to finish as you swallow "holy shit that was great" he said fully sitting up now towering over you "your turn sweets" he smirked.

He pushes you down to the pillow end of the bed lying you down removing your bra slowly then kissing leaving marks all over your chest he kisses down your stomach till he's at your heat , he asked permission to remove your underwear as you nods crazily needing him , he does so and began to tease you back as you teased him previously he starts slow licking all over then stops which you groan from los of contact he reaches over you to his draw and pulls out a condom "may I " he smirks "yes yes I need you" you groan desperately which send him over the edge he places the condom on lining himself with you he pushes slowly making you moan then once he's in he goes slow and picks up the pace sending you crazy as he was also leaving love marks all over your body kissing you passionately yet roughly you arch your back making him go even faster as you both came at the same time  he flips next to you "that was the best "he said excited "it really was bill"you replied as you planted a kiss on his lips .