099

It was another night working at the strip club down town the rich part of town to be exact, I was backstage in my dressing area with all the other girls in here we look out for one another. I couldn't pick out an outfit so Anne helped one of the performers she chose my silver dress and under garments.

I slipped the dress on and put on my matching glittery lingerie set underneath, I did my makeup to match a glitter eye over highlighted cheeks and a glossy lip to match. I didn't hate this job but I didn't particularly love it either it was the only job with good pay so I can afford my home and rent.

I was brushing through my hair when the owner came through "five minutes Frankie " he said leaving the room I buckled my heels and took a deep breath making my way to the stage entrance, the music played which was my queue to come out so I did I did that sexy confident walk onto stage to the pole.

I did my usual routine on the pole when two handsome men came in they caught my eyes for sure both tall one had braids the other black and white small dreads they watched me dance I saw them whispering to each other and then looking at me that's when my time was up so I made my way down to the boys.

"Hi boys " I smiled trying to act sexy they looked at me then started to talk to each other in German I didn't think they liked me or my performance so I started to walk away to find someone else that's when they spoke "no wait" the dreads said.

"How much for a private dance " braids asked "$10 " I said just then they handed me the money I took it and shoved it in my bra as they watched, I guided them to the booth letting them go first as I followed. I shut the door locking it behind us.

They sat down I walked over to the braids first I sat on his lap dancing on him grinding on him but I felt his member grow beneath me but I continued "so how much for a sesh if you get me" dreads asked "o-oh" I stuttered "I know your not supposed to but would $100 cover " he asked.

I shall say no and report them but he was cute and I wanted the money so I agreed taking the money from his warm hands, I took the dress of taking the money out of my bra putting it on top of the dress. I straddled the braids guy grinding slowly I allowed him to take my bra off letting my breasts free .

He squeezed them and massaged them as his twin watched I stood up and let him take my panties of leaving me naked before them both, I went over to braids taking of his pants slowly as he tossed them aside I pulled his member free from his boxers.i grasped the member slowly pumping bending down to take his tip with a few sucks and pumps from my hand.

He put a finger under my chin lifting me to my feet he spun me around and slid himself into me with no warning and began to thrust slowly teasing my entrance, I held onto the bar at the back of the booth seats for support that's when his twin came to me as well braids guy pulled out of me and dreads guy sat down his member in the air he grabbed my hips pushing me down on his member pumping in and out of me fast his hands on my ass squeezing them making them sore and red.

His twin was pumping his own dick then walked over to my shoving it in my mouth I sucked bopping my head back and forth on his member using my free hand to pump the remaining length and the other hand holding on for support, braids pulled away and dreads took me off them as dreads laid down and I sat on him and braids lined himself up with my entrance from the back.

I gasped as they both rammed into me without warning making me moan loudly as I tried to cover the moans with my hands but failed I leaned on dreads and he sucked on  my breast playing with them making me sensitive to touch.

They was both letting out breathy moans as they pumped in and out of me and I felt my climax coming and just then I came on their dicks and after a few minutes they both came in me and pulled out seeing the mess they caused "amazing " braids moaned "mhm definitely five stars " dreads smiled as they both got up and began to dress themselves "we will be back for sure " they smirked leaving the room.