096

It was a late night me and my best friends bill and Tom had just gotten back from movies then shopping it wasn't too late but it was getting on for late, so to pass time I decided to model my new outfits for Tom and bill to see what they thought so I ran upstairs followed by them both and if your wondering where my parents are they are still at work they do night shifts mostly.

I tipped my bag upside down the contents falling out onto my bed in a small pile so I mixed it up a bit and pulled the first thing from the pile which was a skirt so I wandered of to my bathroom in my bedroom and tired it on coming out to show them, Tom looked it up and down and nodded an approval nod as bill also approved. I then picked another item out which was a dress a body on dress black with a ruched back.

I went to quickly try it on and hurry back to them feared of making them impatient so I did a small spin for them and asked them what they thought "it's nice " bill said clapping with a smile on his face "cute " Tom smirked, I walked back over to my bed going to pick something out when Tom stopped me "you should show us this on " she smirked holding up a lingerie set.

I forgotten that was in the bag and I blushed trying to hide it back in the bag but Tom held it up from me "nah ah ah". He tutted as he blocked me from the set he held it in front of him "try it " he smirked I took the lingerie to the bathroom staring at it not sure why I was doing this anyway I slid of the dress and threw on the set which was a emerald green lace bra which had kriss cross back and matching lace underwear.

I slowly covered myself and walked sheepish out the bathroom "don't be shy doll" he smiled acting innocent and bill gave me a look which had just all over him in his eyes and his body language he looked uncomfortable yet aroused "move your hands " bill smiled acting innocent so I did I gave a little spin feeling for confidence growing just as I had my back faced Tom slapped my ass hard biting his lip.

Bill looked around the room anywhere but me occasionally glancing at me I was confused and soon caught on to his little problem so I walked over to bill and straddled his lap facing him of course he froze and looked at Tom who was relaxed and happy to watch the sight, I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with locks of hair as I slowly swayed my hips back and forth and side to side.

He occasionally grunted in a low tone trying to be silent but I didn't like that so I grinded more getting up to go to Tom I repeated what I don't bill with Tom but Tom was into it he wrapped his arms around my waist gripping my hips and he pushed me down into his groin feeling him harden beneath me sent a wave of pleasure through me.

I looked at bill and gestures he comes closer so he did I kissed him with passion and lust as his hand made its way to my cheek he was so gentle and soft with me like an angel for sure, "let me help you with that " I said pointing to his groin so he agreed