100

They was a famous band tokio hotel two of them twins bill and Tom kaulitz they loved the fame but wanted to have a chance again at a normal life without all the paparazzi, cameras and having to sign autographs that's why they took themselves and their best friend to the community pool yes community other people but that was the only pool near them that was semi decent so they book it for themselves for a few hours just they two and their best friend Zara.

Z's pov (Zara)

I was chilling at home alone bored out of my mind when I had a notification pop up on my phone, I reach for my phone and open the notification to see Tom had messaged me

Tom🤍: meet us at the community pool x
Me:  okay x

I gathered my swim costume and a towel and started to make my way over to the community pool which was five minutes away from me so I walked it and when I arrived I saw Tom and bill waiting for me outside.

I walk over to them "hey" I smiled "hey z " they said opening the door immediately hit with hot hair making it hard to breath just like a sauna, I walked into the girls room and they walked into the boys to change all they needed to do was put shorts on and for me I put on my lilac bikini two piece.

I was done and put my stuff in a locker safe because I wasn't aware we had the place to ourselves otherwise I'd of left it there in the room, anyway I walked to meet them who was waiting for me by the pool waving at me so I did a small run to them.

Tom jumped into the pool and popped up complaining the pool was cold and bill was laughing at Tom so Tom pulled bills leg while he was bent over laughing causing bill to fall face first into the pool and when he popped up he swiped his hair out his face and slapped Tom splashing him with water "you coming in z " Tom asked.

I sat down and slid myself into the pool to join them and Tom was right it was cold I shivered crossing my arms "it's not cold " bill said proudly but Tom dunked bill under the water which he didn't like because bill dragged him under they was both fighting under water and I was in hysterics that's when I was being pulled under.

I was under water with them both I saw it was Tom who pulled me under a smile across his face and bill laughed but he ended  up gulping water so he shot to the surface and we did too laughing as he coughed the water up "not funny" he whined like a four year old.

"Let's race " I said "your on " bill said "I'm gonna win " Tom said smugly so we all backed into the shallow end and when we was all in line we pushed of swimming to the deep end bill in front followed by me then Tom I swam as fast as I could over taking bill seeing his smug face disappear made me smug but Tom came ahead of me and I had the same facial expression as bill now .

I wasn't about to let him win so in the last second I overtook Tom winning and Tom started to sulk splashing the water around and bill was out of breath leaning on the wall I saw some pool floats so I climbed up the steps and pulled some pool noodles and some other floaties, I jumped into the pool going through the ring and popping back up into the ring the towns was smacking each other with purple pool noodles.

I went under the water out the ring and swam under the water and popped back up between the twins making them jump making me laugh I joined in smacking each other with the poool noodles until we was tired out "time to go our time is nearly up " bill said me and Tom groaned but we got out the pool.

We headed over to the changing rooms we got dressed meeting back outside the changing rooms "we should do this again " I said smiling "agreed " they both said.