024

It's February 14th Valentine's Day
You wake up to to an empty space next to you where Gustav should be lying, you get up from bed and head to the dresser to choose an outfit out

The fit ^You got dressed and went downstairs to see Gustav and bill talking in German which you don't fully understand, you see Gustav looking you up and down smirking as he shouts across the room to you who was in the kitchen "I'll be right back ...

The fit ^
You got dressed and went downstairs to see Gustav and bill talking in German which you don't fully understand, you see Gustav looking you up and down smirking as he shouts across the room to you who was in the kitchen "I'll be right back babe " he said smirking, you tried to ask bill what they both was talking about "sorry I can't tell you " he said with a little laugh as he tapped my shoulder and left.

—————————————————————————
{bills pov }

Gustav: take y/n out while I set up our date 👍
Bill: sure where too?
Gustav: anywhere just for an hour
Bill: you owe me !
Gustav: sure sure

—————————————————————————-
{Back to y/n}

I was sat watching tv when bill came behind the couch and tapped my shoulder "come on y/n let's nip to the shops ?" He asked smiling "ofc" you replied , you got up and got in bills car and drove to the mall. When you get to the mall you see bfs and gfs together with flowers but Gustav didn't get you anything you sighed to yourself.

You tried on dresses and outfits and done a model show for bill as did he you , you chose an outfit to wear for Gustav

The fit^
You got a text from Gustav telling you to come back home.

{Time skip}
You got back and saw rose petals heading up the stairs into yours and Gustav room you follow then open the door still looking at the ground now seeing a trail of condoms you blush and look up to see Gustav in red bed sheets with rose petals on the bed with a condom in his hand , you shut the door and lock it while slowly taking of your clothes to show your new lingerie set which was lace and red for Valentine's Day . "You look so hot rn"Gustav smirked gesturing you to come over so you do sitting on his lap only the sheets between you and Gustav , you began to grind back and forth gaining a slight groan from Gustav as he threw his head back"don't tease " he moaned as he pulled the sheet from under you and of him and placed you onto his member pushing you down slowly gaining a moan from you , you see him smirk and lick his lip .
You start to move on your own slowly teasing Gustav as he was loosing it throwing his head back and biting his lip , he pulls you in for a kiss slowly going down your neck to your chest pulling the straps from your bra unclasping it and throwing it to the ground he bag an playing with your breasts like a stress ball, he flipped you both over so he's now on top going slow first then roughly going fast, he started kissing you down your neck leaving marks all over "that will show everyone your mine" he said breathless as he came and laid beside you as you both lay there watching a movie afterwards.

Bill: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Gustav: no !
Bill : the whole house heard man
Gustav : should of left 😂
Bill: 😑
Gustav : 🤷‍♀️

Me and Gustav went downstairs to see everyone staring at us "sounds like you guys was busy" Tom said doing air quotations as Gustav put his hand to the back of his neck looking awkwardly at the floor as I put my hand to my mouth to avoid laughing, "next time either give us a warning or be quiet " bill said arms crossed laughing.