111

I was at home with my brother bill he knocked on my door I let him in yes ? I asked him toms coming round soon thought I'd let you know he said leaving closing the door behind himself,I thought Tom was really super hot so I wanted to impress him but not make it to obvious if you get me so I rummaged through the draws I pulled out some black mini shorts which showed a bit of my ass and I paired it with a baby blue crop top which showed my cleavage of.

I adjusted myself and brushed my hair adding lipgloss making my lips look soft and plump I smacked them together to rub the gloss around my lips and I put the gloss away I walked downstairs to see Tom already here he looked at me with a smiled I smiled  back and made my way to the kitchen to bill who was making snacks.

So what do you think to Tom he asked smirking he's alright I smiled getting a can of coke from the fridge he smiled again and just walked of I turn around and flipped him off but Tom came round the corner and I flipped Tom of instead of bill and my heart stopped I swear that was meant for bill I stuttered feeling nervous oh right he said in a teasing tone.

He came over to me and grabbed my can he cracked it open and took a gulp handing it me back wiping his mouth thanks he smiled I just looked at him then the can processing what just happened, I walked out the kitchen back into the living room as his eyes was on me I felt him staring when I was going up the stairs his eyes piercing  through the back of my head I turn slowly and see him stretched on the sofa grabbing his jeans to pull them up.

I head to my room butterflies swarming in my stomach the thought of his lips on my drink where mine was I felt horny so I opened my draw I grabbed my vibrator and slid of my shorts and placed the vibrator on my clothed heat making me mumble and moan I tried to hold it in biting my lip then my door opened and I jumped covering myself throwing my toy aside oh Tom said looking at me in such a messy state.

He left and I relaxed myself taking a breath but I heard him yell he came back in shutting the door behind him locking it as he came over to me he grabbed my vibrator he moved my pants aside and placed it against my clit immediately making me moan out I came quite fast and got up turned on by Tom I ripped his top of over him he ac wired it lifting his arms up.

He wanted no time yanking his jeans off followed by his boxers I put myself on all fours he came behind me his hands gripping my ass as he slowly slipped himself in with a low grunt I just gasped at the feeling as he slowly picked up his pace squeezing my ass he moaned as he was sliding in and out of me fast begging deeper and faster every second and I felt myself coming close I moaned loudly and Tom put his hand over my mouth to muffle it.

Tom bit his lip and came shortly after me slowly pulling out grunting doing so, he got himself dressed and smirked before leaving I just laid there mind blown.